Muslim woman leads far-right anti-LGBTQ protest in England

Aren

4 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

Yes and I know a lot of people who don’t want to work or get a job because they want to live on benefits.

Where do you even get the impression that anyone in the photos or videos is... on benefits?? :deadbanana4:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrpartyrocker

• Communion

• Delirious

• Nip Tuck

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Communion said:

Where do you even get the impression that anyone in the photos or videos is... on benefits?? :deadbanana4:

Lol, just go away already and get a life. You clearly are as homophobic as they are. 

33 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

I had sex with people of different religions so trust me, I am far from being islamophobic.

:rip:

saying someone should go back to their country is by very definition xenophobic so pls don’t try and walk your way out of it lmao

Just now, Nip Tuck said:

:rip:

saying someone should go back to their country is by very definition xenophobic so pls don’t try and walk your way out of it lmao

No it is not, it’s a fact if you don’t like a specific way of life in a country you live in currently. But go ahead and act smart, you guys only cherry pick on words and sentences to take them out of context. 

ALL religions are cancer, specifically Christianity and Islam no matter what anyone says. They would happy murder you and not look the other way if they could :heart:

13 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

Lol, just go away already and get a life. You clearly are as homophobic as they are. 

It's homophobic to not associate homophobia and hatefulness with *checks notes* Muslims and poor people? :deadbanana4:

It's always odd how ATRL loves to spotlight Muslims who say anything homophobic and spotlight them as the major obstacle to social progress in Western countries, even though they're more progressive and liberal than other religious groups. :toofunny2: Take this study for instance:

Some 58% of Anglicans voted Tory compared with 28% for Labour. Support among Anglicans for the Conservative Party has remained reasonably solid for 60 years. In 2017, slightly more Anglicans voted Tory than in the 1959 election. Only for two short periods in the intervening period did Labour manage to overtake the Tories in the Anglican voters’ affections – once in the 1960s, and then for a short time in the late 1990s, in the early years of the Blair government.

Forty-two per cent of Catholics supported Labour, compared with 40% for the Tories. But Dr Clements suggests this traditional Catholic support for Labour appears to be declining. As recently as 1997, about three times more Catholics voted Labour than Conservative. Since then, the gap has narrowed dramatically. James Tilley suggests religion is linked to party loyalty in an intertwined identity, through parental influence on children and grandchildren.

On the other hand...

An overwhelming majority of Muslims (85%) canvassed in 2017 said they voted Labour, with 11% supporting the Conservatives.

Lol this would be just another Monday in my Muslim-majority country. I'm not saying all Muslims hate gays as I know my friends in real life just mind their own business but religious fundamentalists like this regardless of which religious affiliation is just... :skull:

6 minutes ago, Communion said:

It's homophobic to not associate homophobia and hatefulness with *checks notes* Muslims and poor people? :deadbanana4:

you’re funny

There’s 3.3m Muslims in the UK so let’s not act like one woman represents them all especially when the majority of people protesting aren’t Muslim. 

Edited by Robert

1 hour ago, LustSpell said:

ALL religions are cancer, specifically Christianity and Islam no matter what anyone says. They would happy murder you and not look the other way if they could :heart:

girl youre def gonna get many warning points for this :rip:

1 hour ago, Jotham said:

It's always odd how ATRL loves to spotlight Muslims who say anything homophobic and spotlight them as the major obstacle to social progress in Western countries, even though they're more progressive and liberal than other religious groups. :toofunny2: Take this study for instance:

On the other hand...

:bibliahh::rip: no, just no.

"more progressive and liberal than other religious groups"? :deadbanana2::bibliahh:

yea remind me again why 99% of all countries with death penalties for gay sex are muslim majority?

As someone who lives in a Muslim country, I can tell you 85% of muslims are against the LGBT community. The ones defending them here are in for a very rude awakening.

Why do these people come to foreign countries to propagate their late antic beliefs? Why are you speaking the language of the kafir instead of your own? Why come into a country full of kafir that you hate so much? Abrahamic religions are cancer.

11 hours ago, Delirious said:

This post gonna get taken down. Just watch

Got 3 WP and nearly a ban for this

Why? Do moderators think we shouldn't discuss certain topics?

8 hours ago, Jotham said:

On the other hand...

Muslims do not vote Labour because they are pro-LGBT, come on now. :toofunny3:

I feel bad for her. Just because she’s living a life in where she has no rights, I mean, look at the way she’s dressed, doesn’t mean others have to suffer as well. 

I hope she’ll find peace. 

9 hours ago, mrpartyrocker said:

I haven't said she is not English,  but she is originally from a different country so she can go back there if she doesn't like it here.  

I'm screaming because you're going back and forth with people for two pages now, but you still couldn't give any material prove to anyone here to what makes you so sure of those claims other than your xenophobic and islamophobic feelings. :deadbanana2:

No birth certificate, no name, no social media page...just pure islamophobic assumptions on sight. :deadbanana2:

8 hours ago, Jotham said:

On the other hand...

I come from a muslim family and the majority is homophobe and anti-western values in general.

These abrahamic religions are all cancer. You can say one is less worse than the other, but in the end they all remain a tumor in our society. 

The way she's teaming up with Nazis to spite queer people when she would be the first one to get hate crime by them for being a muslim

Serving ATRL gays unironically support Libs Of TikTok teas

Edited by Mr. Blue_Shirt

6 minutes ago, Scars said:

I'm screaming because you're going back and forth with people for two pages now, but you still couldn't give any material prove to anyone here to what makes you so sure of those claims other than your xenophobic and islamophobic feelings. :deadbanana2:

No birth certificate, no name, no social media page...just pure islamophobic assumptions on sight. :deadbanana2:

I’m sorry, but even if she’s born here, wouldn’t it be better for her to move to a place that shares the same values as her? Culture is not the same as religion. She can be British, but she seems to hate the British culture. 

Isn’t that a problem?

Edited by Patient Zero

Looking at the title before opening the thread, I'm sure someone could assume OP would be based with more relevant info evidence of maybe any actual known leader of any specific UK hate group. :toofunny3:

The highlight to some nameless random muslim woman off the street. :toofunny3:

45 minutes ago, Jynx672 said:

Muslims do not vote Labour because they are pro-LGBT, come on now. :toofunny3:

ikr :deadbanana2::rip:

like theyre arguing in circles PLSSSSS

48 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

I’m sorry, but even if she’s born here, wouldn’t it be better for her to move to a place that shares the same values as her? Culture is not the same as religion. She can be British, but she seems to hate the British culture. 

Isn’t that a problem?

What makes you think many other british people do not share the 'same values' of that woman? She's not alone in that video. The idea that homophobia isn't a sentiment present within british society or only seen in one specific british demographic seems to be a quite naive view, sorry.

To put in perspective, we could say white british christians uncomfortable with the idea of living next to non-christian people of color should all move to another country, but is that conservation truly productive to tackle how racism and xenophobia still is systematically present in many aspects of UK society? I don't think so.

Edited by Scars

1 hour ago, Scars said:

I swear to God people like you are the reason why this world is ****** up these days.. taking everything out of context and calling someone xenophobic or islamophobic just because you don’t like what I said. Also acting like an idiot doesn’t make you look like the smart one in this situation. 

1 hour ago, Scars said:

What makes you think many other british people do not share the 'same values' of that woman? She's not alone in that video. The idea that homophobia isn't a sentiment present within british society or only seen in one specific british demographic seems to be a quite naive view, sorry.

To put in perspective, we could say white british christians uncomfortable with the idea of living next to non-christian people of color should all move to another country, but is that conservation truly productive to tackle how racism and xenophobia still is systematically present in many aspects of UK society? I don't think so.

But you are talking way out of context. No it’s not okay for someone to protest against how other people live and call it wrong after the many lives lost fighting for these rights. It is a scary thought to see how much one can hate another just because of their beliefs and likes. Yes, a person can go back to where they are originally from if they do not like a way of living here, that is not xenophobic. No one generalised and said all the islamic groups need to leave, no one discussed or pointed a finger at that group of people saying mean things about them and no one judged any religions. The thread itself is about someone leading the protest, therefore the comments. If it was anyone else, it would’ve been the same problem.