Christians slams HOLYFVCK

ronald

1 hour ago, Protocol said:

The kii is that after this album bombs to oblivion because absolutely no one takes this try hard edgy ‘I’m a rock girl now’ shtick seriously, she will say how this wasn’t the real her and will release an album with a “pure” image saying that she’s returned to God

This will happen in the next 4 months :rip: 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Salwa

• ronald

• TaylorNation

• smoore95GAGA

Top Posters In This Topic

Horizon Flame
1 hour ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Imagine thinking that anything Demi Lovato releases is on par with Black Sabbath's discography. :deadbanana2:

:rip:

smoore95GAGA
14 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

I would expect the Antichrist if he/she/they released a MPG pop-rock album that they’d sell more than 50k copies :deadbanana4:

Demi has never used he/him pronouns. She accepts she/her or they/them. Stop being extra, no one thinks it’s cute or funny. 

I feel bad because every time they release something happens that makes it bomb

All this for what? Cause she said her coochie is a holy experience? :rip:

You betta cause Satanic Panic, Demi. She better give them something to fear and open the gates. Yass, I'm ready for the Rapture by Blondie, Queen. You better be a Bad Girl by Night Club, and give them each a Heart Attack of a lifetime. 

Also I don't get the edgy takes in this thread. She is very blatantly using religious iconography for controversy and promo. No one would be surprised and I certainly don't think anyone would be going 'yasss sacrilegious queen' if someone did this with an Islamic, Jewish or Hindu symbol and then people from those faiths protested.

Like, you may not be a Christian but it doesn't take a genius to figure out such a blatant attempt to upset people using a cheap tactic like this to promote her usual MOR pop rock shlock will cause a reaction. Plus, this isn't a great artist pushing boundaries. This is cheap nasty and broke, career in shambles, she came on this ***** desperate as hell.

We love you heathen queen

23 minutes ago, Power love said:

I feel bad because every time they release something happens that makes it bomb

And even if she releases something totally contemporary sounding that is also artistic and stuff, it still doesn't work. 

57 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Girl not arguing over when a post was edited :hoetenks:

:bibliahh:

I didn't think anyone could make Demi Lovato look like the sympathetic person in a situation, but hyper delusional 'satanic panic' Christians will do it. :toofunny3:

26 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Also I don't get the edgy takes in this thread. She is very blatantly using religious iconography for controversy and promo. No one would be surprised and I certainly don't think anyone would be going 'yasss sacrilegious queen' if someone did this with an Islamic, Jewish or Hindu symbol and then people from those faiths protested.

Like, you may not be a Christian but it doesn't take a genius to figure out such a blatant attempt to upset people using a cheap tactic like this to promote her usual MOR pop rock shlock will cause a reaction. Plus, this isn't a great artist pushing boundaries. This is cheap nasty and broke, career in shambles, she came on this ***** desperate as hell.

ok

Edited by Bussea

ODH's rushing into Demi threads to say Lovatics are crying about flopping and making excuses for said floppage when all we've been focusing on is QUALITY and the art itself. :bibliahh:

They really will break their arms in an attempt to reach. 

Edited by Lyrical Liar
posted on wrong thread so copy/pasted it with errors my baaaad

The 29 lyrics hit the church a bit too hard :eli: 

Religion is the root of evil. 

48 minutes ago, Protocol said:

This

All that over an album that will be forgotten by this time next month. :rip:

3 hours ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Imagine thinking that anything Demi Lovato releases is on par with Black Sabbath's discography. :deadbanana2:

:bibliahh:

Christians are MAD on TikTok omg. There is a bunch of them 

The amount of comments and likes  :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

Edited by ronald

you know the music hittin when the god girls up in arms :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.