Amanda Bynes flaunts slimmer body; seen for first time since divorce

SmittenCake

Amanda Bynes has been seen for the first time since it was claimed she had split from her fiancé Paul Michael.

61036311-0-image-a-1_1659549392296.jpg

61036313-11078115-Somber_The_36_year_old

this was her a couple months ago (still looking cute)

amanda-bynes-new-hair-color-with-paul-mi

Amanda-Bynes-Debuts-New-Tattoos-After-Re

Haven’t been following her but I thought she had a mini comeback a few years ago or something? I remember talk about her returning back to acting and she did that interview and she appeared to be in a better place, what happened? Rooting for her as well!

1 minute ago, StarsAllAligned said:

Haven’t been following her but I thought she had a mini comeback a few years ago or something? I remember talk about her returning back to acting and she did that interview and she appeared to be in a better place, what happened?

start at 21:35 mark

then watch these

7 minutes ago, StarsAllAligned said:

Haven’t been following her but I thought she had a mini comeback a few years ago or something? I remember talk about her returning back to acting and she did that interview and she appeared to be in a better place, what happened?

The reporting's kind of all over the place but after the conservatorship ended, Amanda had a few slightly scary social media posts alleging abuse and drug intake by her once ex-boyfriend, but they've apparently reconciled. No word on career choices, other than some rap track.

3 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

start at 21:35 mark

then watch these

Will do, thanks!

I'm happy she got the face tattoo removed. Always rooting for my childhood icon to do well :heart2:

I was watching Amanda Show clips and something I couldn't get over was how talented she was at alternating between characters and being funny every time. Her monologue as Amanda, Judge Trudy, Penelope Taynt, the foreign Blockblister girl, and countless others. Most young actors can barely play one character well. And then she was also hysterical in What I Like About You, What A Girl Wants, She's The Man, Hairspray and Easy A. She was a true gem.

Edited by Beyonnaise

• ATRL Moderator

seen for first time since divorce

24 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

she had split from her fiancé

oprah-winfrey-so-what-is-the-truth.gif

11 minutes ago, StarsAllAligned said:

Will do, thanks!

she also released a song called Fairfax + would like a WILAY reboot

https://movieweb.com/amanda-bynes-what-i-like-about-you-revival/

12 minutes ago, Espresso said:

The reporting's kind of all over the place but after the conservatorship ended, Amanda had a few slightly scary social media posts alleging abuse and drug intake by her once ex-boyfriend, but they've apparently reconciled. No word on career choices, other than some rap track.

this was better 

She deserves everything, hopefully she is in a better place mentally, she looks great.

Even though she was messy,  #Glamanda was iconic. 

Hope she’s doing better, should probably move away from LA 

cutie, hope she continues to do better :chick3:

Does anyone else follow her (alleged) private twitter? She’s always asking for money, I hope she’s doing okay :/

18 minutes ago, Aspookykid said:

Does anyone else follow her (alleged) private twitter? She’s always asking for money, I hope she’s doing okay :/

thats not her account 

Can’t wait for her comeback.

22 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

thats not her account 

Are you sure? Whoever it is is pretty dedicated ? 

2 hours ago, Aspookykid said:

Are you sure? Whoever it is is pretty dedicated ? 

yeah it was a confirmed imposter/scammer 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.