How was your first kiss and sex like?

Before Today

Terrible selfish man who only cared about his own pleasure. I hooked up with him again and made him my ***** and then ignored him after he became obsessed with me

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

1 hour ago, terrorblade said:

I've never had/done both:gaycat:

I---:deadvision: were you in the closet?

Yea I wanted to come out with a bang tho :gaycat2:

I was 4 or 5. I still can remember the shape of my neighbors c***. :chick1:

9 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

idk what you consider a kiss but my childhood friend and i kissed (with tongue :priceless:) when we were little kids 

my first sex was awful, he basically forced me even when i said no and it hurt like hell (he was also unprotected but thank god i didn’t catch anything)

omg!! stay safe! horrible experience! :'(

7 hours ago, Saintlor said:

The first time I ever had sex was the best moment of my life but it got cut short because our mom came home early :rip: 

:biblio:hot

My life is unusual because that I had my first sexual experience 4 years before my first kiss :skull::skull::skull: 

Experimented with a friend in high school, it felt less awkward for us to not make out so we didn't.

First kiss with first actual boyfriend after a long break.

Both were not horrendous but not great either

First kiss: It was during my first date with an ex. It was awkward as hell (to me) since he had experience and I had none, but he thought it was endearing. :rip:

First sex: I was particularly horny so I hooked up with a rando living nearby during my lunch break. :toofunny3:

15 hours ago, Saintlor said:

The first time I ever had sex was the best moment of my life but it got cut short because our mom came home early :rip: 

What? :deadbanana4:

it was meh, i expected it to be better, maybe because the person was a complete stranger?

First kiss was with a friend in 8th grade. But it was just a peck. First makeout session was with a nasty ugly old man, at a park at 17. I was on my way to night school but stopped at a park and walked around. This older guy in his 50s started kissing me and touching me all over the place. It was nasty but i wanted to feel what a kiss felt like so i let him. I regret it though, unlike most of the people here im generally not into old guys. 

My first sexual experience was when i was 8 years old. My mom, her BF and i were staying in a hotel because her ex-bf would not stop stalking her. One day my mom went to work and her current bf who was in his late 40s stayed alone with me. I was watching megaman cartoon and felt him pulling my shorts down, and trying to shove his peckermint in me. He did this a few times but never fully got it in. I never told my mom, it didnt scar me for life, nor do i need a trigger warning when SA is discussed. Its just something that happened to me and thats it. 

Edited by Distantconstellation

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.