How was your first kiss and sex like?

Before Today

How did it feel? People say that nothing like the first time. Was it memorable? Were you in love, did you feel like you rushed it and did it with the wrong person? Did you regret doing it with that person? Share it gurls :sistrens:

It was with my first love in the military. 

We were very close friends and one night he just made a move. 

I was shocked cause I was sure he was straight. 

He's like a very manly farm country guy but a total sweetheart. 

It was fantastic and dreamy tbh. 

It hurt tho he was packing.

It was really the best first time I could ever asked for.

We were together for like two years but were not together anymore.. we are still in touch and I think he's a very good guy and anyone would be extremely lucky to be with him. 

The guy is literally goals. 

My first kiss was with my girl-friend when I was 14. 

It was fun and cute but nothing more. 

I don't really regret it cause I don't give a kiss such importance tbh

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

It’s weird and great at the same time. I’m not really attracted to the guy but i don’t forget the feeling. He was small but it hurt and there’s a lingering feeling of his d on my a** for a while. I didn’t regret at all. I’ve never been in a relationship since birth but my sex life has been amazing. I personally think the right or wrong person is overrated.  Sex is just sex.

idk what you consider a kiss but my childhood friend and i kissed (with tongue :priceless:) when we were little kids 

my first sex was awful, he basically forced me even when i said no and it hurt like hell (he was also unprotected but thank god i didn’t catch anything)

5 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

It was with my first love in the military. 

We were very close friends and one night he just made a move. 

I was shocked cause I was sure he was straight. 

He's like a very manly farm country guy but a total sweetheart. 

It was fantastic and dreamy tbh. 

It hurt tho he was packing.

It was really the best first time I could ever asked for.

We were together for like two years but were not together anymore.. we are still in touch and I think he's a very good guy and anyone would be extremely lucky to be with him. 

The guy is literally goals. 

My first kiss was with my girl-friend when I was 14. 

It was fun and cute but nothing more. 

I don't really regret it cause I don't give a kiss such importance tbh

Was it more memorable than with ur current partner so to speak?

I don't know girl, she was a ***** since she was 10 

Edited by toy soldier.

first kiss cant remember I was 8.

first ****! I don't know if it was with my first bf at 19 or with my friend at 23 because trauma stopped me from ever having sex for long time. like my first popped me cherry but my friend kinda was like bang bang there your no longer a virgin :gaycat6:

29 minutes ago, Before Today said:

Was it more memorable than with ur current partner so to speak?

Both great in sex almost equally don't get me wrong and my current boyfriend is a 111/10 but there's something about doing it for the first time with your first love/crush while you're kinda young and unexperienced.

It's really different you know? 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

My first kiss was horrible and made me think I'd never like kisses :rip: luckily had a fwb afterwards whose kisses were the best.thing.ever (we're over tho cause I caught feelings).

My first sex was actually before my first kiss, lol. It was with my best friend to this day, we VERY randomly messed around. I just gave him a bj, but it was really nice, still never met a thicker guy :blush:. I'm 24 and never had anal tho, idk if I'll ever find a guy worth giving it up for

first kiss was magical with an older guy in his sports car

first sex was non consensual, i was drunk and passed out. woke up and someone was pounding me

My first kiss was nice, like the guy turned out to be awful in tbe end but it was OK for a bit.

My first full on sex was not great to be honest. I mean I've had worse experiences but this guy just wasn't very comforting or anything. I didn't know what I was doing so he just kinda did everything and didn't really warn me of much. Oh well tho I guess it could be worse. 

Not counting the friend I used to fool around with when I was like 12 cos we never actually had sex just messed about x 

not 2 of u in the first few posts being r*ped as ur first time :deadbanana2:

anyway, mine was unremarkable and totally irrelevant looking back :heart:  it’s such a meaningless thing tbh 

My first kiss was at my first date outside of a bar and he just straight out told me I was a bad kisser right after. :dancehall2:

First sex I barely remember since I was drunk af and really didn’t wanna do it. 

I kissed my girlfriend in the middle of the hall at school in between classes. It was ok 

I kissed my boyfriend on the first day of summer on the floor of my best friends house while watching miss congeniality and everyone around us was asleep. It was incredible and I was instantly hard 

I got drunk at a party and rode a guy 4 times in someone’s brothers bed while everyone was outside the room watching (unbeknownst to myself) 

first kiss was very awkward, it was with a friend of mine in high school who caught feelings for me so I went along with it but it was making me cringe so much, I was not ready to be dating at all :rip:

my first sex was with a grindr hookup because I was just hornay and sick of being a virgin. he was twice my age (:rip:), but I let him know it was my first time so he was patient and slow, it didn't really hurt much because he knew what he was doing. I've had much better sex since but it was ok, I still see him sometimes because he has a nice D 

Edit: the r*pe stories in here... :biblio: I'm so sorry sistren, you deserve better! 

Edited by John Slayne

The first time I ever had sex was the best moment of my life but it got cut short because our mom came home early :rip: 

I've never had/done both:gaycat:

1 hour ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

I got drunk at a party and rode a guy 4 times in someone’s brothers bed while everyone was outside the room watching (unbeknownst to myself) 

I---:deadvision: were you in the closet?

1 hour ago, Saintlor said:

The first time I ever had sex was the best moment of my life but it got cut short because our mom came home early :rip: 

the first time you ever had sex was with your sibling?

I was 26 for both kissing and sex (yes, really) and it was honestly an amazing experience. He was Italian and a couple years older than me, and very sweet and caring. I think I liked the French kissing the most of all. :alexz3: If a guy I'm with can't kiss well, it's a huge turn-off for me now.

28 minutes ago, heckinglovato said:

Nnnn

30 minutes ago, heckinglovato said:

:deadbanana:

It is was with this pedo creep. He was my age but he was very vulgar with me for years. I ran away from home because my abusive father was going to move back home. He saw me walking down the street and gave in to him. It was the last time I kissed and slept with someone. I’ve found out a year after he was into kids. I’m waiting for the right man the next time I am intimate with a man. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.