The excuses begin..

1 minute ago, Mariya Takeuchi said:

The excuses begin..

what excuses

it's an article. can't you read :skull: 

Just now, Mariya Takeuchi said:

The excuses begin..

:clown: :clown: :clown:

Instead of blaming America for being a prudish joke (blood, gore, guns, and murder are completely okay but not a little nudity or fv*k word), that's what you're trying to do? How disingenuous.

3 minutes ago, Mariya Takeuchi said:

The excuses begin..

Everybody has been vibing to the album because it's genuinely one of her best work to date. If you're looking for sales/charts drama I doubt you'll find it in Demi's fanbase. 

7 minutes ago, Mariya Takeuchi said:

The excuses begin..

Stupid comment.

OT: Stupid store.

9 minutes ago, Mariya Takeuchi said:

The excuses begin..

:deadbanana4:

:-*

Walmart’s policy states that they only sell clean versions. It’s been like this forever. With Demi’s blasphemous title and cover, it’s not a surprise Walmart doesn’t carry the CD.

Target >

8 minutes ago, Rican said:

Now watch her fan base blame this for the floppage. The two singles haven’t even charted on Spotify or on Billboard :priceless:

You are obsessed :deadbanana4: unlike you, we stan quality and talent above all else. It wouldn't hurt for you to take notes.

What's wrong with using religion as a metaphor for sexual experience? Demi's album is horny af but I didn't think it's legitimately offensive just for using religion as a metaphor.

2 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

What's wrong with using religion as a metaphor for sexual experience? Demi's album is horny af but I didn't think it's legitimately offensive just for using religion as a metaphor.

Middle America would disagree, but who cares what those white evangelicals think :cm:

54 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

:clown: :clown: :clown:

Instead of blaming America for being a prudish joke (blood, gore, guns, and murder are completely okay but not a little nudity or fv*k word), that's what you're trying to do? How disingenuous.

55 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

what excuses

it's an article. can't you read :skull: 

51 minutes ago, Salwa said:

Everybody has been vibing to the album because it's genuinely one of her best work to date. If you're looking for sales/charts drama I doubt you'll find it in Demi's fanbase. 

Being banned from wallmart will not and should not affect her. Fans mostly buy online. Wallmart does not move many copies anyway. 

to be fair nobody buys music from Walmart and hasn't for like 20 years. I worked in electronics in Walmart as a college student and nobody bought cd's there. I would even stop people from buying some if they could get the explicit version at target. now if target doesn't sell the album then that's a problem but nobody buys Walmart's kids bop ass cd's

Demi the new Marilyn Manson

As it should! I wouldn't let a trash album anywhere in stores tbh.

iDVr6zTr4BuLo.gif

It’s not like anyone would have bought it anyways, it would have rotted on the shelf and then in the clearance bin and then end up in a goodwill

I had to order the album online from target since my local target wasn’t carrying it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.