Andrew Tate banned from Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook

mercurialworld

smoore95GAGA
6 minutes ago, Jack! said:

ATRL would be the place that complains he's being silenced. :skull: Good riddance, rat!

Wasn’t it like 2 people that complained? Pretty sure most people are on the celebration train :cm:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoore95GAGA

• KatyPrismSpirit

• krustysalt

• cockatoo

Some of y’all are ridiculous :gaycat6: all social media domains are owned privately and have specific community guidelines that can’t be violated for a reason. You violate those guidelines enough times, by spewing hateful vitriol, sexist propaganda, and cause enough controversy, you face the consequences.

Millions of random people are being banned from TikTok on the daily for completely frivolous things with no justification. This man had it coming and this isn’t surprising. Chill.

Edited by CottageHore

god freedom of speech is so overrated. People need to learn the difference between "opposing views" and straight up hate/misinformation- there's plenty of other people that should also be banned but these companies make $$$ off of strong negative reactions keeping them on their phones

this guy's downfall was literally just growing way too big way too fast. Had he grown more steadily and not had a number of HEAVY accusations, social medias would've turned a blind eye

What he stands for is not "opposing views." Get educated on the matter before speaking nonsense. :deadbanana4: Outright saying women are responsible for their rape and **** like that. Get it together.

jhgsdhyj I s2g some of y'all would be screaming about the right for Stalin to tweet

inb4 some big bren says I'm equating Stalin to Tate :toofunny3:

But anyway, GLAD! Now LoTT next.

13 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

He said a lot of Islamophobic stuff too. Saying ISIS fighters are 'actual muslims' and stuff.

How is that Islamaphobic?

I don't know who that is but he will survive, there are people that are dying out there. Perhaps he should find an actual job now instead of being "social media influencer" parasite

He is literally running a multi level marketing scheme and also tells people how to get away with rape and actively hating women. That alone should be the reason why he deserves to be deplatform :priceless:

Also didn't he run away to Romania just to get out from the investigation of him doing sex trafficking? Yeah, so many red flags about this guy and some ATRLers chose to defend him for the sake of FrEe SpEeCh or whatever the f*ck

the way I knew certain users would run here to defend him :toofunny2:

y'all need some perspective 

point-laugh.gif

On 8/20/2022 at 10:32 AM, GagaTomFord said:

freedom of speech is so overrated. People need to learn the difference between "opposing views" and straight up hate/misinformation

This.

Good riddance.

He was so unbearable. I bet his 15 minutes of fame would fade in several months either way.

Edited by Aristotle

Private companies can do what they please!

Also Libs of TikTok is Exhibit A for stochastic terrorism, regardless of views, and by the same logic applied to Andrew Tate, should also be banned.

Defenders of a human trafficker here are quite...something. 

After reading what he's done and said, his disgusting ass deserved that and more.

On 8/19/2022 at 6:16 PM, Raver said:

Libs of TikTok having atrl PRESSED :bibliahh:

Gee I wonder why, a grossly hateful, homophobic, and transphobic account not being liked by a largely LGBTQ+ website :juanny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.