Lorde - “Oceanic Feeling”

Julia Fox

Last MV from the Solar Power era and co-starring her brother Angelo 

best song on the album :clap3:

loved the video and that whole melancholic happiness vibe. it was the perfect choice to end the era

tbh I really enjoyed this era and it was the most transparent case of (undeserved) hate bandwagon i’ve ever seen

Also, it's nice to see that the album is finally receiving some retrospective acclaim. I always thought it was such a good album and never understood why it was hated by so many people.

Beautiful :clap3: The fact that she just announced a show in my city with Japanese Breakfast as the opening act… I won

Also, on the e-mail she talked about Blood Orange… They’re DEFINITELY working together 

Last minute gave me chills, what a great way to end the era :clap3: Can't wait to hear what she's been working on with Dev

so no mv for California :chick3: but oh well, it's not a bad way to end this era

What a lovely video and bittersweet way for us Solar Power Truthers to say goodbye to the era. Her relationship with Angelo is so sweet. :cries:

39 minutes ago, Jotham said:

Also, it's nice to see that the album is finally receiving some retrospective acclaim. I always thought it was such a good album and never understood why it was hated by so many people.

This. "All will be revealed in time ...timeee... timeee....." teas.

:heart2:

I’ve listened to this song like 20 times and I still can’t tell you how it goes.

Not watching this. Should have made a video for California. 

4 hours ago, Jotham said:

Where? :skull:

3 minutes ago, Raptus said:

Where? :skull:

I guess some random comments from random atrlers who stanned the album in the first place counts as acclaim now :rip: this boring ugly album remains panned but at least she stood by her project and continued to pump out boring videos no one watched

Happy anniversary, Solar Power!

I still listen to the album almost every week,

specially now in summer.

Sad that "California" didn't get a MV, but I love

seeing OC getting some love.

Her brother is cute.

Beautiful end to the era. I’m glad I get to see her on Thursday for my rescheduled tour date :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.