Golden Hit: Season 2 📀 R5: Reviews posted, results 7 EST 💤 R6: Mix N Match (pg. 50)

Aurora

Congrats @JoeAg on #2! Your song was absolutely beautiful I was literally jealous, two owl songs in the top 3 as well :clap3: Also congrats to @hurricane326 on the #1 amazing :clap3:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Hug

• Legend E

• Aurora

Top Posters In This Topic

Emblem-Banner-S2.png

Round 1: The Zoology Challenge Results

1. @hurricane326 - I Walk Alone - 8.91

2. @JoeAg - Tyto Alba - 8.74

3. @Augmented - Night owl & @Hug - Lilith - 8.63

5. @Achilles. - Hibernate - 8.51

6. @Temporal - Halcyon's Wings - 8.44

7. @Remmy - THE ZOO - 8.38

8. @Jack! - Teddy Bear - 8.37

9. @Gavin. - Stung - 7.83

10. @Euterpe - Small Beginnings - 7.71

11. @Legend E - Moving With The Speed of Light - 7.68

12. @Kylie Jenner - Eve - 7.63

13. @DatChickDoe - Bite - 7.58

14. @Julia Fox - Crying Birds & @worldwide angel - Eternal - 7.5

16. @TruGemini - Whisked Away - 7.28

17. @XO_Life - Body Make-Up - 7.25

18. @EpicSongFan - Sweet Escape - 6.86

19. @Allday - Animal For You - 6.19

20. @beatinglikeadrum - Cock-a-doodle-do - 6.17

21. @Better Mistakes - Don't Leave My Life - 5.89

22. @camfuckingrockwell - Bluebird - 5.38

:bird:

OMG I ACTUALLY GOT FIRST

I WAS AT MY UNIVERSITY'S WELCOME CEREMONY SO I WASN'T HERE

4 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

OMG I ACTUALLY GOT FIRST

:clap3:

Congrats king :heart2:

OMG #2???? holy sh*t thanks guys :jonny5::heart: i wasn’t expecting that! i wrote that song in like 15 minutes lol i’m glad y’all enjoyed it!

3 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

OMG #2???? holy sh*t thanks guys :jonny5::heart: i wasn’t expecting that! i wrote that song in like 15 minutes lol i’m glad y’all enjoyed it!

the talent jumped out :clap3: congrats :heart2:

Oop my rush quick send in didn't make me last.  That actually makes me happy.

I was going away and just wanted to send something. I may send this round too I just gotta find some ideas.

Not me effortlessly snatching top 5 with a last minute scrap. Am I blowing one of the judges without my knowledge? :deadbanana2:

Congrats to hurricane!

Emblem-Banner-S2.png

Ribbon-Challenge-S2-R1.png

Rank Writer Song Title Score
1 @hurricane326 “I Walk Alone” 8.913
2 @JoeAg “Tyto Alba” 8.738
@Augmented “Night owl”
@Hug “Lilith”
5 @Achilles. “Hibernate” 8.505
6 @Temporal “Halcyon’s Wings” 8.438
7 @Remmy “THE ZOO” 8.375
8 @Jack! “Teddy Bear” 8.37
9 @Gavin. “Stung” 7.83
10 @Euterpe “Small Beginnings” 7.708
11 @Legend E “Moving With The Speed of Light” 7.675
12 @Kylie Jenner “Eve” 7.625
13 @DatChickDoe “Bite” 7.583
@Julia Fox “Crying Birds”
@worldwide angel “Eternal”
16 @TruGemini “Whisked Away” 7.283
17 @XO_Life “Body Make-Up” 7.25
18 @EpicSongFan “Sweet Escape” 6.855
19 @Allday “Animal For You” 6.188
20 @beatinglikeadrum “Cock-a-doodle-do” 6.168
21 @Better Mistakes “Don't Leave My Life” 5.875
22 @camfuckingrockwell “Bluebird” 5.375

Emblem-Crest-S2.png

AP x

6 minutes ago, Legend E said:

AP x

Not in this format, fat. :sistrens:

8 hours ago, hurricane326 said:

OMG I ACTUALLY GOT FIRST

8 hours ago, JoeAg said:

Congratulations to you both! You were both my personal top two for the round as well, so I couldn't have been more thrilled when I saw these results. It would have been fantastic seeing either of you at the top with these brilliant masterpieces, especially after your impressive performances last season. :clap3:I'll get to work on your new hit tokens soon™️!

6 hours ago, Achilles. said:

Not me effortlessly snatching top 5 with a last minute scrap. Am I blowing one of the judges without my knowledge? :deadbanana2:

Congrats to hurricane!

You need to believe in yourself more! One might say that is your Achilles heel. :eli:

Anyway, stream this song I wrote for a DJ and artist 

My round 2 song is about if Yin Yin engaged in lesbian experimentation nightly with the other members of BlackGold

Emblem-Banner-S2.png

Hey, Hitmakers! Almost four days remain on the countdown clock for Round 2's Girl Group challenge, which is plenty of time to get writing.
Which former BLɅϽKGO⅃D icon will you be writing for? Aria Thurney, Diana Diamond, Audrey Onyx, and Yin Yin are all preparing their debuts!
Remember, if you've only just discovered Golden Hit or simply didn't wish to participate in Round 1, fear not: sign-ups are still open—just submit!

With that, it's time to present the top three four of last round's Zoology challenge with their bonus prizes: the Hit Tokens!

I've reviewed the requests from our trio quartet of top writers for the week, and done my best to grant them for embossment.

:matty:

Celebrating a third place triumph with “Night owl” and its nocturnal 8.625 score:

Avatar-BronzeCoin-S2-R1-Augmented.png

Here is your Bronze Hit Token embossed with your ATRL username and an owl. :3rdplace:

Also celebrating a third place triumph with “Lilith” and its tantalizing 8.625 score:

Here is your Bronze Hit Token embossed with your ATRL username and Lilith (as depicted in Persona O.A.). :3rdplace:

Celebrating a second place success with “Tyto Alba” and its hoot of an 8.738 score:

Avatar-SilverCoin-S2-R1-JoeAg.png

Here is your Silver Hit Token embossed with your requested name and Kate Bush. :2ndplace:

Celebrating a first place finish with “I Walk Alone” and its devilish 8.913 score:

Avatar-GoldCoin-S2-R1-hurricane326.png

Here is your Golden Hit Token embossed with your requested name and a hurricane. :1stplace:

I hope you all enjoy your Hit Tokens as much as I did making them! Feel free to use them as a forum avatar if you wish, or just let them be a reminder of your time in Golden Hit—ultimately the choice is yours, and if for whatever reason you are dissatisfied with your token or simply wish to change the embossed graphic/text please contact me and I can arrange a remake. Remember, the top writers of each round will earn their own Hit Token just like the three four above, so make sure to submit each week for the best chance to claim one of these bonus prizes. :lee:

Emblem-Crest-S2.png

1 hour ago, Better Mistakes said:

Anyway, stream this song I wrote for a DJ and artist 

OK work... serving power ***** moves.

Issa bop. Do you mind sharing the lyrics?

29 minutes ago, Better Mistakes said:

My round 2 song is about if Yin Yin engaged in lesbian experimentation nightly with the other members of BlackGold

If?

wait the circle made of 2s is cute x

3 hours ago, Better Mistakes said:

Honestly here for this. With her enigmatic persona anybody picking her is free to speculate on her personal life / what happened with her in BLACKGOLD, and this is as interesting a possibility as any :eli:

Omg Augmented and me also having the idea to make our tokens relevant to the lyrics we wrote.

Yeah we need that collab round expeditiously. 

the girl group challenge in PH11 included a collab component and honestly it was kinda the serve of the season 

tbh i do hope a collab challenge comes back one of these days, even if just for a bonus round or something :lakitu:

slay the HAUS down boots

The opening lyric I just came up with…

Now how do I live up to it? :jonnycat:

Like... I am sorry for the pronunciation on some parts (but I am actually kinda drunk rn). But since I don't have time this week to do this... here it goes. I am not a singer nor do I have a decent or even pleasant voice :rip:

It's just so you guys can get a feeling for the melody or rather groove of the song. 

Listen to Drink that up.m4a by XO_Life on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/aK5fC

IXk1cX1.png

Merely a day after a 30 second leak of a supposed Hug-penned track for former BLACKGOLD member Diana Diamond leaked online, an alleged full version has surfaced. Hug was once again asked about these leaks, to which he responded "It's all a part of my plan." Very ominous. Is he threatening to release another song? Regardless, you can check out the full version of Ride into the Night here, and give your thoughts in the comments below.