The Fall stomping on The Battle score wise I love to see itΒ :duca:

The Surrender coming for that perfect 10 :duca:Β 

1 minute ago, Augmented said:

The Fall stomping on The Battle score wise I love to see itΒ :duca:

i told you despite the rank being lower the score would be a surprise :jonny:

Just now, Jackson said:

The Surrender coming for that perfect 10 :duca:Β 

If only it was finishedΒ :clown:

The fact that I’m physically repulsed from trying to complete it as wellΒ :dies:

16 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Thank you :heart2:Β Evilist was top 3 for me this week - it really did feel like you incorporated all your feedback and wrote something true to your style but even stronger

Omg thank you :heart:

Β 

My scores jumping tf up the second they stopped being revealed. The anticipation in wondering how I did was real :deadbanana2:

Just now, fountain said:

i told you despite the rank being lower the score would be a surprise :jonny:

Both my favourite submissions this season ranking lucky 7th as well (I had a complete change of heart on Nature’s Law the other day and it’s probably one of my fave songs I’ve wrote)

Β Emblem-Banner-S2.png

Β 

Congratulations on all scoring Top 12 hits in the finale of Golden Hit: Season 2! :alexz:
We will save the actual score reveals until after the winner's announcement to avoid any premature calculations.
That said, everyone smashed it this round, with no score below a 7Β (even better than last season's finale)!

At #11Β this round we have a writer who battled writer's block, and may have taken a bit of a fall, but never surrendered...

Β 

Β 

?Β @AugmentedΒ withΒ β€œThe Surrender”. ?

This may not have been the result you were hoping for going into the finale, but remember, the scores are what matter most. Good luck!

2 minutes ago, fountain said:

Emblem-Banner-S2.png

Β 

And now, on to the round 6 rankings!

Β 

First up, at #12...

Β 

Β  Hide contents

@beatinglikeadrumΒ with alcohol dependence syndrome/abandoned child syndrome

Β 

Β 

She deserved so much better, your honor!

3 minutes ago, Hug said:

My scores jumping tf up the second they stopped being revealed. The anticipation in wondering how I did was real :deadbanana2:

the same thing happened last season - my song that was #1 after round 3 was like #7 by the end of the season :deadbanana2:

Β Emblem-Banner-S2.png

Β 

At #9Β this round we have a writer who decided they weren't going to put up with any less than they deserve forevermore...

Β 

Β 

?Β @worldwide angelΒ withΒ β€œnevermore”. ?

Congratulations on yet another top ten hit! Your writing continues to impress, and we wish you all the best in the finale. :heart:

omg my never falling outside the Top 10 era love that for me since I debuted outside the Top 10 in GH1

If only we could look into the timeline where I didn’t write Rule The GameΒ :deadbanana4:

Truly cursed my seasonΒ :dies:

omg the players getting posted by aurora have it goodΒ :jonnycat:

Β 

to the songs left with me sorry i spent hours writing dedications and i don't think i have a single comment left in my soul :deadbanana4:

Β Emblem-Banner-S2.png

Β 

At #7Β this round we have a writer who served camp... Camp Teen Wolf, that is!

Β 

Β 

?Β @EuterpeΒ withΒ β€œMy New Birthday”. ?

Congratulations on your latest hit! This was such a fun offering and showcased a new side of your talent. Good luck in the finale!

Just now, fountain said:

omg the players getting posted by aurora have it goodΒ :jonnycat:

Β 

to the songs left with me sorry i spent hours writing dedications and i don't think i have a single comment left in my soul :deadbanana4:

It will be well worth the wait. :heart2:

Β Emblem-Banner-S2.png

Β 

At #5Β this round we have... no #5? That's right, we have a tie in the finale (a rarity this season, thankfully...) Celebrating #4 hits is...

Β 

Β 

?Β @Julia FoxΒ withΒ β€œthe knife that changed it all”. ?
Β ?Β @RemmyΒ withΒ β€œBeing Myself”. ?

Congratulations to you both!! These songs were vastly different but both showcased a lot of what we love in both of your styles. Good luck!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.