STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

DALL-E 2 requests?

Dancehall Queen

I'm bored and did a few related to atrl thread titles. :rip:  DALLE2 doesn't like doing human faces and won't do celebs, so keep that in mind. 

"Drag queen steals money from lady's purse, goes viral"

o7tUwrZ.png

T3irFuU.png

"1 fan and 19 people off the street attend Carly Rae Jepsen event" (Here I had to use "brunette popstar")

kxXf4Vc.png

0w5EcKl.png

how do people do these electra heart, future nostalgia and melodrama edits if dall-e doesn’t do celebrities?

13 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

how do people do these electra heart, future nostalgia and melodrama edits if dall-e doesn’t do celebrities?

So you can upload an image and have dall-e "finish" it, but it's against the terms. Celebrities aren't allowed and you're not supposed to upload material you do not have the rights to.

JeOoDvW.png

5Rta1Tw.png

15 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

I made the Future Nostalgia ones and yes celebrities aren't allowed, nor are realistic faces. This is in order to prevent deepfakes. What you can do though is upload the images with the face cropped out and just add it back later.

The "expanded" album cover versions are made by uploading the original picture with a blank space around it and then you do a prompt for what the AI needs to fill in in the new area to match the original photo. The area of the original photo remains unchanged.

What I did is just remove Dua's face while uploading the original picture and I just added it back in to avoid her face being put into the AI.

15 hours ago, Mendussy said:

So you can upload an image and have dall-e "finish" it, but it's against the terms. Celebrities aren't allowed and you're not supposed to upload material you do not have the rights to.

JeOoDvW.png

5Rta1Tw.png

the Lorde one is really cute

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.