• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• Protocol

• Bussea

• cockatoo

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Headlock said:

It's normalizing inclusive language for LGBTQ+ identities, jfc, it has nothing to do with being closeted :deadbanana4:

Honestly. Pick mes gotta pick me

jGhEkkU.thumb.gif.ea283b1a705a2dff7fca5b

26 minutes ago, Protocol said:

This thread is about a gay man, and being gay is not an “identity”, it’s a biological reality regardless of what you identify as.

These are terms literally provided by queer organizations for journalists to use :deadbanana4:

The fact that you're getting this worked up over positive inclusive language meanwhile in the monkeypox thread you were shouting for every gay establishment to be closed :deadbanana4:

@Armani? you won :clap3:

1 hour ago, Protocol said:

What’s this “identifies as…” ****? You’re either gay or you aren’t, being a gay man is a biological response (your d gets hard or not), how you identify is meaningless. He was just closeted before. Weird Orwellian attempt at subtle language manipulation to normalize being closeted.

I’m afraid this tea might be too piping for some the girls here. 

spacer.png

Never met a straight Tevin anyways.

1 hour ago, Protocol said:

What’s this “identifies as…” ****? You’re either gay or you aren’t, being a gay man is a biological response (your d gets hard or not), how you identify is meaningless. He was just closeted before. Weird Orwellian attempt at subtle language manipulation to normalize being closeted.

That one Tevin Campbell Stan probably losing their mind rn

42 minutes ago, Headlock said:

These are terms literally provided by queer organizations for journalists to use :deadbanana4:

The fact that you're getting this worked up over positive inclusive language meanwhile in the monkeypox thread you were shouting for every gay establishment to be closed :deadbanana4:

Again with the “queer” stuff. This is a thread about a GAY MAN. He’s not “queer”. He is a man biologically attracted to other men. I don’t care what some organization does or says. Referring to him as “identifying” as gay erases the biological reality of sexual attraction. Your d getting hard is a biological reality not a mental identity.

congrats to Mr.Cambell! And to that one Tevin Campbell stan on here

Edited by Pikachoo

15 minutes ago, Protocol said:

This is a thread about a GAY MAN. He’s not “queer”.

Girl :rip:

1 minute ago, Headlock said:

Girl :rip:

Sorry but when I was growing up that word was an insult, I will never identify as such. I am a gay man period. So is Tevin Campbell. We are inherently, biologically attracted to other men. Whether or not we "identify" as gay is irrelevant, we are and will always be gay regardless of what we tell people we are. I used to be closeted. I was not "choosing to identify as straight". I was lying.

3 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Sorry but when I was growing up that word was an insult, I will never identify as such. I am a gay man period. So is Tevin Campbell. We are inherently, biologically attracted to other men. Whether or not we "identify" as gay is irrelevant, we are and will always be gay regardless of what we tell people we are. I used to be closeted. I was not "choosing to identify as straight". I was lying.

This is giving the gay male version of TERFs :toofunny2:

I also still find it hilarious that you are reacting this much to a word choice involving queer identities, and yet were acting like the understudy of Ron DeSantis in the monkeypox thread :deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, Headlock said:

I also still find it hilarious that you are reacting this much to a word choice involving queer identities, and yet were acting like the understudy of Ron DeSantis in the monkeypox thread :deadbanana4:

Why, because I said that dark rooms in pride parties and bathhouses should be shut down temporarily? If they had listened to me then maybe we wouldn't have 40,000+ cases. I personally know three people who caught it in bathhouses and it was agonizing for them. They were begging their GP for morphine.

Also, off topic.

How am I a TERF? I said nothing about trans people. I am talking about gay men. Saying "he identifies" instead of "he is" is a slippery slope to justifying keeping people in the closet. I would say the same thing about trans people. They ARE trans, they don't "identify" as trans.

2 hours ago, Phantom said:

Omg where is that member who was either the one and only Tevin Campbell stan or Tevin Campbell himself

Someone @ them and let them know

Literally my first thought :dies:

7 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Why, because I said that dark rooms in pride parties and bathhouses should be shut down temporarily? 

Girl, you wanted to cancel Pride itself, parades, bars, everything. **** that straight people attend :deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, Protocol said:

How am I a TERF? I said nothing about trans people. I am talking about gay men.

17 minutes ago, Headlock said:

:cm:

9 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Saying "he identifies" instead of "he is" is a slippery slope to justifying keeping people in the closet.

This has absolutely no logic to it :toofunny2:

"The closet" is a concept, switching to more inclusive language will not change anything about that concept or how and when people choose to come out :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, Katamari said:

Okay power line / Ashley’s banks birthday serenader ! Live yo truth  :clap3: 

:deadbanana4:

Idk him. Will we be streaming his old ass songs now?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.