Top Posters In This Topic

• Harmonizer

• Dula Peep

• feelslikeadream

• Miles.

On 6/30/2024 at 12:09 PM, Scandalous said:

yeah i love this season so far

legend Hannah :clap3: 

lol how did I know I would come into this thread and see the words "legend" and "Hannah" 

• Thumbs Down 1

Ok watched all the episodes so far and the mole has to be…..

Spoiler

Hannah, Michael, Muna or Sean

…if Hannah drained the entire pot for them again :skull: I kinda hate the producers for doing this again. Of course someone (or the mole) was going to drain the whole pot. :deadbanana4:

This season is still good, but not as good as the last season.  It feels like everyone is a Joi - aka a mess, bad at the game, willing to waste all the money in an instant.  Q and Deanna feel like the only two people who are actually trying to win the money at the end.  The rest just seem like they want to be on TV.  

The mole is obviously Ryan.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/29/2024 at 1:47 PM, aaron511 said:

Why the hell is nobody talking about it? I had no idea a new season was out or let alone announced???

Netflix is doing a terrible job at promoting this excellent show :emofish:

It's actually been in the Netflix Top 10 way more this season than last season! So hopefully that's a good sign!

Edited by Harmonizer
  • Like 1

season 2 is really good 

ryan is my main suspect but i have my eyes on michael and sean too 

Ryan's obviously the mole but everyone else figured out how to play the game this time around.

I hope they stop with the money draining twists. The person who sabotages is never The Mole and it just helps the mole not do anything.

But yeah, Ryan has been my suspect since Episode 6

• Like 1

also thinking Ryan at this point, I didn't think it was her originally bc she helped her team win the first ep and the safe challenge but I feel like michael/sean would be too obvious and muna/hannah are the only ones making any money. i kind of hope deanna is the mole tho :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
On 7/5/2024 at 1:11 PM, Miles. said:

It feels like everyone is a Joi - aka a mess, bad at the game, willing to waste all the money in an instant.

Mte :lmao: I SCREAMED at the constant Joi-like behavior. Poor Q on the verge of a stroke every episode.

• Like 1

I've had Ryan pegged as the mole since I saw the cast pictures, I just got that vibe

My second guess at this point would be Deanna

On 7/8/2024 at 5:48 AM, a_d_22 said:

Ryan's obviously the mole but everyone else figured out how to play the game this time around.

Guess I was wrong 💀

• Haha 1

I AM GAGGED :worship:

spacer.png

Spoiler

Never would've guessed Sean was the Mole... just thought he was a player trying to look suspicious to throw others off

Really enjoyed this season... hope Netflix renews it for Season 3!!

• Like 1

On the one hand, they gagged me by eliminating **** right at the beginning of E9.  I was so sure (s)he was the mole :rip: Very impressive double bluff by the producers.

On the other hand, the mole and the winner were the two people I liked the least, so I didn't love the finale.

Overall, a solid season!  Hope it gets renewed for S3!

• Like 3

Spoiler

ryan... girl pls she really had us all fooled i was shocked when they eliminated her 

didn't really love the winner but they deserved their win for how early they clocked the mole and stayed on said mole's neck the whole game

• Like 1

they really had the worst top 3

:rip: really wanted Hannah to win but i knew it was over when she split votes

Sean was an interesting mole, he kinda played a 'hiding in plain sight' role because people were suspicious very early of him and also the fact netflix would cast an undercover cop as a mole to begin with seemed too obvious, but a good double bluff. just goes to show literally ANYONE could be the mole, everyone plays it differently

• Like 2

It's been 2 seasons, and I can now say that I get excited in the very beginning, but format loses me along the way. 

• Like 2

Phenomenal season. Loved the setting, theming, and the challenges. Sad for the runner-up. 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Wanted Hannah or Muna to win :monkey:

Good season overall, but definitely disappointed that I didn't personally like either the winner or the Mole :chick3:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

I thought it was so obvious that Michael was the mole :skull: I guess he just ****** himself so many times out of his own prize money :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator

Michael is dumb, Muna robbed

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.