The Mole | Out Now on Netflix

Psycho

2 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

The show is finally in the Netflix Top 10. Renew it for season 2 :duca:

I saw that too and got excited!! I really hope we get another season, as it doesn't seem like the show costs too much to produce.

Regarding who's the Mole, I had been leaning toward Jacob until this latest episode, which to me confirmed that Kesi is the real suspect. :gaycat4:

Can't wait for the final two episodes on Friday!!! :duca:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harmonizer

• Dula Peep

• feelslikeadream

• Miles.

I'm leaning Kesi as well but I just can't figure out why Jacob was cast if he's not the mole.

3 hours ago, DEGUOM said:

I saw that too and got excited!! I really hope we get another season, as it doesn't seem like the show costs too much to produce.

Regarding who's the Mole, I had been leaning toward Jacob until this latest episode, which to me confirmed that Kesi is the real suspect. :gaycat4:

Can't wait for the final two episodes on Friday!!! :duca:

Cheap to produce and it doesn’t look like the prize money is going to be that much lol

Went from 9 to 6 on the Top 10... Season 2 here we come :duca:

It would actually be so brilliant if Avori is the mole but idk if the editors are that smart

1 hour ago, Harmonizer said:

Went from 9 to 6 on the Top 10... Season 2 here we come :duca:

Yesssssss omg :jonny:

1 hour ago, Dula Peep said:

It would actually be so brilliant if Avori is the mole but idk if the editors are that smart

My friend was trying to convince me that Will is the mole bc he’s the only one no one is casting any suspicion on but idk, he seems like way to competitive of a person to have been the mole. Like his reactions to avori in that challenge when they had to beat the train made me feel like he was determined to succeed and was pissed anytime that was set back. 

Avori has intentionally cast too much suspicion on herself to be the mole I think. 

Edited by FLAallday

I highly doubt Avori is the mole. She's always trying to put suspicion on herself but she's doing it in the most obvious way. If she is then she sucks at it lol. I could maybe see it being Will, simply because he's played a good game at taking himself out of the conversation around who the mole could be. My money’s still on Kesi tho.

Also if Floor is Lava was renewed this is definitely getting another season too. Netflix doesn’t really cancel game/reality shows right away as they do with scripted shows since they are super cheap to produce. And this is performing well in the US.

On 10/16/2022 at 2:13 PM, FLAallday said:
  Hide contents

It’s def either her or Jacob I think. 

They have played the most neutral game and literally done nothing to add to the pot then entire series. 

What gets me about Kesi is that she literally speaks soooooo slow, which reads to me as she is acting. It all feels extremely performative. Nothing she says is genuine, it’s all calculated verbiage that she puts this soft and slow dialect on. When Joi called her an airhead or whatever she said I kinda lost it. 

I am almost certain Avori will win in the end. Will has played a good game, but Avori has played a better one. It’s just a shame that it looks like Mother Joi won’t win. 

Spoiler

Between Kesi and Jacob she has done more to directly sabotage the group. The only thing that doesn’t add up is how Greg seemed to put her for the majority of his answers on the quiz and ended up going home… but maybe Joi’s blowup threw him off. 

SU6rDsf.jpg

Officially debuted in the Top 10. WOOO, Let's hope it keeps it up and can stay on The Top 10 for the next 2-3 weeks

ok i’m up to date, just in time for friday. this show has been fun to watch and netflix should 100% try and focus in on this kind of reality tv game show. the format would be so easy for them to keep fresh.  

also pranav is so hot 

6 minutes ago, Yawn said:

ok i’m up to date, just in time for friday. this show has been fun to watch and netflix should 100% try and focus in on this kind of reality tv game show. the format would be so easy for them to keep fresh.  

also pranav is so hot 

Mhmmm :heart:

The season as a whole was very enjoyable but I found the reveal underwhelming and the winner disappointing. I at least expected there to be something interesting to find out through the flashbacks but the only new content seemed to be the mole smiling in their interviews. I hope it gets renewed anyway.

Okay, yeah, i want this to come back for Season 2, but there needs to be some improvements. Compared to the original, the suspense in the finale was not there. And why did they make it shorter than all the other episodes?

the person that won has been my favorite since the first episode i'm so happy

just finished. the last 2 eps were the worst and i barely even paid attention. when they showed the recap at the end it was kinda obvious who the mole was but i still didn't guess correctly. i thought the actual mole was just bluffing and deliberately trying to mislead people into thinking it was them. 

if there's another season i think i'd like to see incentive for the mole to be sabotaging... the show kind of lacks depth for me because i never know how far the mole is willing to go to sabotage while also remaining unknown. 

I got Kesi as the mole since ep 3. I have no idea why half of the cast decided Jacob was the mole because he didn't contribute anything while blatantly ignored Kesi's obvious sabotage / mistake in every single mission? 

:michael: Maybe the editors told them to make it more exciting?

Btw Jacob is so hot, he got me feeling hot every single time :jonny: And if you haven't looked at his IG, whew.....

Avori is the queen :clap3: 

3 hours ago, Yawn said:

just finished. the last 2 eps were the worst and i barely even paid attention. when they showed the recap at the end it was kinda obvious who the mole was but i still didn't guess correctly. i thought the actual mole was just bluffing and deliberately trying to mislead people into thinking it was them. 

if there's another season i think i'd like to see incentive for the mole to be sabotaging... the show kind of lacks depth for me because i never know how far the mole is willing to go to sabotage while also remaining unknown. 

Exactly, i don't understand what their actual motive is? They can just lay low and stay hidden if there's no benchmark on how much money they need to sabotage 

• ATRL Moderator

Agree that the very end wasn't very exciting, but a fantastic season overall :clap3:

Joi was SO entertaining. I need her booked on The Circle immediately!!

Will is so hot I came a little bit whenever he was on screen.

Kesi pulling the ice bricks off the sled, dropping them on the ground, etc. had me SCREAMING :bibliahh:

I think the season peaked at the top 5/6, as all of those players were so different, and all suspicious for different reasons. Avori and Jacob felt necessary to maintain the suspense, and losing them was very strongly felt.

The mole was pretty obvious for the last few episodes so no surprise there. Apart from the clues which were pointing to that direction, the acting was also just…not cutting it lol.

I will need queen Joi back to my screen immediately. Just cast her in every single reality show there is honestly idc, she made the season super exciting and is made for tv.

And Netflix better be renewing this soon.

Edited by Gossip_Boy

Yeah I kinda was confused as to what benefit being the mole brings if they can't win the cash prize. Like I would have preferred if the last quiz was only the one question "who is the mole?", with the mole voting for themselves and automatically winning if none of the other two players guesses by the end that it was them all along. If one or both actual remaining players guess then there could be a standoff by jury vote Survivor-style where all other players vote on who isn't the mole and should win the cash for contributing the most
Anyway, I enjoyed the season even if as everyone says the last two episodes were a bit underwhelming but still I hope there'll be more seasons and to see more of Avori and Joi in other Netflix shows because they were so enjoyable the entire time

I enjoyed this and hope they do more seasons. It was a really good cast too. I agree that there needed to be an incentive for the mole, like them getting to keep whatever money they directly sabotaged or something. They should've revealed who got the most "Who is the Mole?" votes at each round too.

I thought it was Kezi or Jacob for most of the way, but I switched to thinking it was Will at the final 4 - the girls were just trying too hard to draw suspicion to themselves, which made me think he was actually the mole and was having it easy by just letting them play mind games.

I gagged when Kezi just snatched the exemption card and left the others on the floor to rot. And when Joi tanked the entire prize fund. :lmao:

Finally caught up, I was so sure Avori was the Mole the entire time :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator

I thought it was Joi the entire time and only at the ice climbing challenge did I start to think it was Kesi.  The ending was underwhelming but appropriate for Will to win.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.