The Mole | Out Now on Netflix

Psycho

I just watched the first episode and it's better than I expected, since my biggest complaint going in was how Netflix films reality shows.

However, the thing I hate the most is the Cell Phone screen Execution Ceremony... I feel like it went so quick and the anticipation wasn't there.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harmonizer

• Dula Peep

• feelslikeadream

• Miles.

I am currently on Episode 4 and I have a guess, but the person I am thinking might be the worst Mole of all time if it's true

Joi, girl, you have been in the worst group every mission and just cost the team 25K. Either it's too obvious or she just wants everyone to think its her.

This is great! The cast is interesting and likeable, the pacing is good, and they’re doing a really good job at making the important scenes tense! I’ve never seen the original, but I think Netflix has done a good job with this. 

I really like Will and Dom for the bromance, Pranav and Avori for their little alliance, Jacob for being the nice guy, and Joi for being a MESS! If she’s not the mole, she’s an idiot :lmao: 

I was sad to see Samara go so early, I really liked her too. 

Joi is a mess. The way I screamed at her. If she’s not The Mole :gaycat7:

Joi really is a mess :laugh:

I am kinda torn though, I am very sus of Jacob. I thought it was kinda weird when they first met him and he said he’s a fire fighter and also whatever state he’s from and someone asked what part and he just said something like “the northwest” like what kind of answer is that?  Felt strange he didn’t specify a city to me. And if Avori is telling the truth about the money counting, then yeah he is def high on my list. 

I kinda want King Pranav to win :heart:

Edited by FLAallday

I don't remember if I ever finished a season of the Mole but I'm really enjoying this so far. Joi is fantastic to watch and I like Avori and Pranav too. I was so glad when Sandy stepped up and refused to let Dom back in because I was already bored of him. Will is annoying me as well for trying to dominate and Jacob seems so much more bland than the rest of the cast. Kesi seems to mess up quite often in challenges but the fun part is not being sure if she's dim, the mole or if she's trying to draw suspicion on herself.

I'm liking Alex as a host. She has enough personality to be engaging and seems to enjoy her role but at the same time she doesn't feel like she's forcing it or trying too hard. The funniest part of the elimination is always the awkward walk she does with the eliminated contestant to the car. It just seems so sudden and brutal but also quite low key.

My official mole guess... is KESI. She sucks at absolutely everything but it hasn't been highlighted too hard in the edit until episode 5. 

I'm LOVING the "Joi HAS to be the mole because she sucks too much at everything to possibly be a real player" storyline what an absolute icon. 

Sandy also snapped in her one episode breakout. "Okay Sandy your turn!!11! =D" "... no =]"

I was medium on this up until ep 3.5 then it CLICKED and I am waiting patiently for the next batch of episodes. 

It makes me sad Netflix has done such a shitty job at promoting this. I hope it was cheap enough to make a second season, because it doesn't seem like it's been in the Top 10 since it premiered :weeps:

Also, I don't like that people who get exemptions don't have to take the quiz. I remember watching old seasons and on the finale would reveal that sometimes exempt players would have went home instead.

binged the 5 eps and i need the rest NAOWWW :rip: 

i literally have no idea who the mole is, i could make a case for literally any of these people (some of them like Joi and Kesi seem too obvious but maybe their strategy is to make people THINK they’re being too obvious…i also am sus of players like Will and Casey who people trust a little too much although i don’t think either have actively done any sabotage). Jacob and Pranav are my top guesses

Edited by Scandalous

• ATRL Moderator

Just finished the first episode and sorry but I'm actually pissed with the Circle-fication of the results, where they end the episode without an elimination :irate:

I think it could be anyone, but William. However, Joi is still my pick. Kesi is a close second.

I haven't seen the latest batch of episodes but my top suspects are Kesi, Avori & Jacob. Casey has had such a lowkey edit, they could be setting her up to be the mole. 

The only person I've safely ruled out is Pranav. 

On 10/10/2022 at 1:04 PM, Harmonizer said:

It makes me sad Netflix has done such a shitty job at promoting this. I hope it was cheap enough to make a second season, because it doesn't seem like it's been in the Top 10 since it premiered :weeps:

They really dropped the ball with this. The interactive nature of the show with the viewer being in the dark is perfect for social media engagement, but they're not capitalizing on that. 

Edited by Shy Boy

• ATRL Moderator

I'm only on episode 4 but had to swing by to say Joi is an ICON for that

Spoiler

25k bet :bibliahh: I KNEW it was going to be her!!!! She's so inept and I live for it.

This show is so good, I just binged all 8 episodes :WAP:

My Rank for who I think the mole is from the most suspicious to the least:

Jacob

Kesi

Joei

----gap---

Avori

----gap---

William

After catching up, I think Kesi is the mole and Joi or Avori is the winner. 

Edited by Shy Boy

It’s something incredibly annoying about the way Kesi enunciates her sentences.  And that moment with the pigeons with Joi when they were watching  from the rooftop I don’t know how queen Joi didn’t cuss her tf out the way she was acting so spacey. 

Joi is such an icon, the way she read Jacob and Kesi DOWN all in one episode. Queen could have gone harder too tbh bc Kesi was completely useless this last epi and Jacob has played a useless game the whole series with the exception of him suddenly having a good idea with the pizza boxes. 

Unfortunately I do believe Jacob is the mole so that means 

Spoiler

Joi will be leaving us next and I am heartbroken if it turns out to be true. 

Joi is such an icon omg :clap3: :jonny:

Spoiler

But she’s def leaving next cause Jacob is the mole!

I started watching this last night and I had to roll my eyes when the team with the professional climbers ended up with the cargo that required some really hard climbing. That really turned me off. Everything just screamed fake and some of the conclusions people were drawing after the first challenge were really dumb. 

my final guess is Jacob being the mole with Averi winning :clap3: 

Mother Joi is carrying the season on her back. She’s such good tv.

The way she gasped when

Kesi snatched the exemption card

and when she came for

Jacob’s neck just for the giggles only to vote for a different person right after had me dying

:ahh: She always brings the drama I need her in every reality show. 

Edited by Gossip_Boy

Also between the clue when Kesi took the exemption looking like it’s her initials rearranged, there being a flag of Colombia in one of the earliest episodes as well as the numbers on the c4 detonator being her hometown zip code (I think?) I’m pretty convinced Kesi is the mole.

3 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

Hide contents

Also between the clue when Kesi took the exemption looking like it’s her initials rearranged, there being a flag of Colombia in one of the earliest episodes as well as the numbers on the c4 detonator being her hometown zip code (I think?) I’m pretty convinced Kesi is the mole.

Spoiler

It’s def either her or Jacob I think. 

They have played the most neutral game and literally done nothing to add to the pot then entire series. 

What gets me about Kesi is that she literally speaks soooooo slow, which reads to me as she is acting. It all feels extremely performative. Nothing she says is genuine, it’s all calculated verbiage that she puts this soft and slow dialect on. When Joi called her an airhead or whatever she said I kinda lost it. 

I am almost certain Avori will win in the end. Will has played a good game, but Avori has played a better one. It’s just a shame that it looks like Mother Joi won’t win. 

The show is finally in the Netflix Top 10. Renew it for season 2 :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.