Under My Control
This Ain't Going Well
Sometimes I See Stars
Whatever That Was

Edited by sam.teas

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Excited to listen, I didn't love their last album but the singles from this are promising. I love Yellow :WAP:

Really enjoyed this :katie2:it feels like old Tegan and Sara but in 2022, much better than their last album imo

11 hours ago, Psycho said:

Really enjoyed this :katie2:it feels like old Tegan and Sara but in 2022, much better than their last album imo

the queer aly and aj coming to serve

• ATRL Moderator

Sorry but I literally laughed out loud at a good half of the songs on this album.  Did they conceive, write, record, and master this entire project in 48 hours? That's what it sounds like.

I'm Okay and I Can't Grow Up were my favorites.  I'm pretty lenient when it comes to synth pop type bops but :doc: other than those two it was super messy, at least the Weed song made me laugh.

absolutely horrible, one of the worst albums this year

sometimes less is more and this album shows that fillers album tracks actually okay and listenable than singles/side A. im having good time at the end and that's all matters. :bird:

'whatever that was' is good strip down from other cringe land, 'im okay' 'pretty shitty time' also bop for me and liked on 'sometimes i see stars' too.

Why did JOHN CONGLETON put that pitched vocal effect on every song?! Like there are good songs buried here under the annoying production

They need to bring Greg Kurstin Back to polish the production. Their last two albums are really messy tbh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.