Cardi B looks unrecognizable

Pavement Princess

She looks fine. But where is the tattoo though?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Danger

• Pavement Princess

• Pheromosa

• MaxxiPad

Sure she’s a little puffy, but she still looks about the same?

24 minutes ago, blueberries said:

she is so ugly 

This is just so ****ing unnecessary.

Honestly.

45 minutes ago, Pheromosa said:

She’s slowly turning into nicki i fear 

So I guess the female rap star plastic surgery transformation of looks sequence is Cardi -> Nicki -> Lil Kim -> Lucy Liu

Looking YOUNG and fresh faced. Others can’t relate :fan:

Looking better than the 40 year old kiddy pool addicted, predator apologist, coke sniffing ***** has in YEARS:heart:

no wonder Cardi has her & her rabid fan base fuming. The YT gays on this site will jump at any opportunity to tear down a successful black woman but it won’t work :sorry: 

Edited by Pink Whitney

22 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

:skull:

OT: after all that surgery, you are still…..and that’s what really getssssssss me 

Screaming :jonny:

Tbh I never found her bad looking,  her sister is hotter tho

36 minutes ago, MaxxiPad said:

I do respect for her being open about getting plastic surgery though. One of the only celebrities who's honest about it.

Has she been open about work on her face, I haven’t seen anything about that. Could you link me please? I know she’s been vocal about her butt/boobs & going under the knife again after the first birth 

she shouldn’t have done that to her face tbh it’s sad. she is doing way too much and not even 30 yet. 

She looks good? I mean she's clearly had work done but can you blame her? Everyone calls her ugly and that's got to put a dent in your self esteem. At least it doesn't look over done....yet. She should probably stop the work now while she still looks good. It seems celebrities never know when to stop though...

That might be the very first time I find her pretty. She looks just "normal" and natural on these new pictures. I like it.

21 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

The YT gays on this site will jump at any opportunity to tear down a successful black woman but it won’t work :sorry: 

:ryan2:

12 minutes ago, Danger said:

Has she been open about work on her face, I haven’t seen anything about that. Could you link me please? I know she’s been vocal about her butt/boobs & going under the knife again after the first birth 

she shouldn’t have done that to her face tbh it’s sad. she is doing way too much and not even 30 yet. 

She said she had a nose job done in 2020

Responding to the comment, the WAP rapper said: "The nose was done in 2020 sweety it's been 2 years and after 30 pounds added on my body due to pregnancy the nose finally settled and looked snatched".

Capital Xtra

And agreed, she's doing too much, I thought she was a pretty woman even before she had anything done

It’s not as tho she’s botched. The procedures she’s gotten so far have been pretty tasteful. She’s still a cute girl. 

why is she slowly morphing into nicki

she should’ve never touched her eyes and gotten that second nose job :emofish:

1 hour ago, InventedGays said:

Nicki is made of concrete. 

OT: Like the linked tweet states, looking stunning! 

What’s the correlation . Nobody mentioned nicki

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, GentleEarthquake said:

she looks totally different :psyduck: we need Lorry Hill to do a video about her

She needs to worry about getting to her own concerts on time, not making videos about Cardi B :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.