Who will TRUMP pick as his VP in '24?

tili33

5 minutes ago, yonsé said:

Impeachment only bars you if you’re not acquitted. He was. However the current legal trouble he’s in with the FBI for taking classified (potentially nuclear) documents and violating the espionage act would prevent him from running.

1 minute ago, Oktober Knight said:

He wasn't actually impeached and has yet to be found guilty of anything. He keeps getting away with murder so as of now, he's eligible to run. With his Florida home be raided after he stole top secret documents, he may possibly be charged which will make him disqualified but that's unlikely to happen as he has friends in high places (who will gladly take money to cover him). 

Okay, thank you both for explaining. :heart:. This whole thing is a mess. I’m still perplexed that he was once (and could be again) one of the most powerful people on this planet when I knew him from the apprentice and rappers mentioning him in their songs :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, RihFenty20 said:

Okay, thank you both for explaining. :heart:. This whole thing is a mess. I’m still perplexed that he was once (and could be again) one of the most powerful people on this planet when I knew him from the apprentice and rappers mentioning him in their songs :deadbanana2:

its unreal. our government is so outdated and corrupt 

Hopefully he will be charged for taking top secret documents.

6 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

there won't be a 2024 presidential election.

What makes you say that?

11 hours ago, MrDog said:

Half of the country wanted him for the second turn. You'll be surprised.

He will be in prison. Bookmark me.

If he’s not in prison with Shakira it’ll be that blonde woman with extremely small eyes that’s always complaining (Marge Green or whatever her name is) or DeSantis.

Edited by HïFidelity

Wait I thought he was dropped? :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.