Who will TRUMP pick as his VP in '24?

tili33

The real question is who would honestly be stupid enough to be his VP at this point?  I mean he literally was going to let his last one be hung/killed when he didn't get his way. :toofunny2:

3 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

The real question is who would honestly be stupid enough to be his VP at this point?  I mean he literally was going to let his last one be hung/killed when he didn't get his way. :toofunny2:

there are plenty of republicans stupid enough to join in. he'll pick a loyalist who supports him and only him lol.

---

the rnc isn't going to choose trump as their nominee. they're going to go with desantis, which is smart of them. can't wait for the trump meltdown.

He's going to be dropping soap in the communal showers 

but if I had to pick I'd say Lindsay Lohan would be a good choice for him.

Edited by MusicBiz234

15 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

lol don't underestimate the Republicans - they're stupid enough to eat his ass for 15 minutes of fame

Sarah Palin, then they can be dumb together. 

Probably Palin or MTG tbh. He'll need all the female support he can get.

Hopefully he’ll be in jail or dead so it won’t matter 

Candace Owens or something :rip:

Wait? America politics are so confusing. I would think impeachment would bar him from running again? Plus all the legal troubles he’s going through right now? What’s the point of all these theatrics if they’re going to amount to nothing?

Caitlyn Jenner.

He should also give JK Rowling an American citizenship so she can be the Secretary of Education. 

Edited by Mr.Link

Liz Chaney

1 hour ago, yonsé said:

He’s not gonna get to run lol

Half of the country wanted him for the second turn. You'll be surprised.

1 hour ago, Oktober Knight said:

Sarah Palin, then they can be dumb together. 

Sis you read my thoughts :gaycat2:

9 minutes ago, MrDog said:

Half of the country wanted him for the second turn. You'll be surprised.

Babe, he’s gonna be indicted lol

it doesn’t matter what people want if u steal classified documents from the White House 

1 hour ago, RihFenty20 said:

Wait? America politics are so confusing. I would think impeachment would bar him from running again? Plus all the legal troubles he’s going through right now? What’s the point of all these theatrics if they’re going to amount to nothing?

Impeachment only bars you if you’re not acquitted. He was. However the current legal trouble he’s in with the FBI for taking classified (potentially nuclear) documents and violating the espionage act would prevent him from running.

1 hour ago, RihFenty20 said:

He wasn't actually impeached and has yet to be found guilty of anything. He keeps getting away with murder so as of now, he's eligible to run. With his Florida home be raided after he stole top secret documents, he may possibly be charged which will make him disqualified but that's unlikely to happen as he has friends in high places (who will gladly take money to cover him). 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.