Lizzo - 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready)

Nefertiti0

8 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Another wedding themed mv?

this is a sequel to "Truth Hurts"

Omg yessss!! I love the idea of a sequel to another music video. This song better be just as big! It’s already a bop :worship: 

One of the best songs in her discography tbh. Can't wait for this! 

Girl really got Tyson Beckford, a dream :jonny5:

Video's cute and should help the song deservedly smash. 

That was cute… it works with the song 

Lizzo marketing is great, smart move to make this Truth Hurts sequel & also good thing to put Tyson at the video 

It could be another hit for Lizzo :clap3:

How boring, I know her label is prob making the decisions here, but this video could've and should've been better.

Her and Tyson has ZERO chemistry, I wish she would've gone the We Belong Together route and got Chris Evans or Harry Styles for views.

idk why she didnt act with a dude but acted like fangirl. isnt it suppose to be like he the new hottie in your life and hes suppose to serve some sex scenes?

other than that very cute video and lizzo looks amazing

57 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

How boring, I know her label is prob making the decisions here, but this video could've and should've been better.

Her and Tyson has ZERO chemistry, I wish she would've gone the We Belong Together route and got Chris Evans or Harry Styles for views.

Right? that scene was horrible! Music video could have been way better!

9 hours ago, Hector said:

Girl really got Tyson Beckford, a dream :jonny5:

Video's cute and should help the song deservedly smash. 

Right? I looked and was shook like Lizzo looking at him.. like, he really hasn't aged :monkey: I really liked this video, it's so cute and fun!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.