#tb Curtain Lady, the anti-Karen

Bencharmer

When i first came in, I can't tell you what i did. You can't go anywhere else for curtains. it's more than worth the trip to come here for curtains. These prices? How does she do that? Soooooo beautiful, for spring and summer.... And now my daughters want to come here. it's a good thing i don't work here. So pretty... This is the only place to come for curtains though. Believe me. It's more than worth the trip believe me, a lot more. It's unbelievable this place. It is more than worth the trip to come here for curtains. It really is! So gorgeous!!! Everything that I wanted, for something so pretty for the spring and summer... It's all on CLEARANCE! Every one that I loved, to... re-do the house, for the spring and summa, every one was on clearance. I mean, their prices... That's crazy! It's unbelievable. I couldn't understand that (now I could understand if it was not on clearance, you'd pay three times this price, anywhere that you purchased it). You would never get uhm... get these for $9.99. Not something like this. Never. That is im-possible. That's the problem. Here. With these prices? Oh my god.

She sounds like a fresh spring wind. :alexz3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.