Muslim Senator Files Bill to Legalize Same Sex Union in the Philippines!

Jude

Senator Robin Padilla is seeking to institutionalize the civil unions of same sex couples in the country.

Padilla has filed Senate Bill No. 449 or the Civil Unions Act to provide equal rights and recognition for same sex couples.

“It is high time that the Philippines provides equal rights and recognition for couples of the same sex with no prejudice as to sexual relationships are protected and recognized and given access to basic social protection and security,” he stated on his bill’s explanatory note.

20220810173026_IMG_7281-768x554.jpg 

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1644954/padilla-wants-institutionalization-of-civil-unions-of-same-sex-couples

--------------

Finally, Philippines is going to be the second Asian country to legalize same sex marriage/civil union if this gets approved (the current president of the Philippines said in an interview that he is pro same sex union). :WAP:

Whew, hot and progressive :clap3: 

:clap3:

55 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Whew, hot and progressive :clap3: 

1 hour ago, Mix said:

He's cute :chick1: but :clap3:

Girls no :deadbanana2: hes cute and all but man all of us progressives are pressed he kinda stole the slot of another very deserving and very progressive lawyer in senate.

We could have a full bill launched like last month already. Hes also uneducated formally, like i know its not cute to make fun of illiterates but this is the senate ffs and hes a high school graduate :toofunny3:

legend tingz. proud of him and all progressive muslims who are fighting to help people, change the narrative and to not let the extremists taint their religion :clap3: 

Edited by IBeMe

35 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Girls no :deadbanana2: hes cute and all but man all of us progressives are pressed he kinda stole the slot of another very deserving and very progressive lawyer in senate.

We could have a full bill launched like last month already. Hes also uneducated formally, like i know its not cute to make fun of illiterates but this is the senate ffs and hes a high school graduate :toofunny3:

I just googled him and it seems like he was a very famous actor in Philippines and he is the most popular person in the senate (won by a landslide). Also it says he studied at Philippine College of Criminology? So that's higher education past high school no? Either way, if you completed high school than that means you are not "illeterate". Illiterates literally means someone who cannot read or write...clearly he can sis :rip: 

Either way, tons of prominent politicians and business people in the West don't have a bachelors degree and only finished high school and some of them turned out alright / good for their country and people. I don't think that's too much of an issue. As long as he promises to make big changes like this and keeps going at it it should be fine. I'm just happy the Philippines seems to be really progressing in general despite a lot of conservatives trying to stop it from changing. I hope to visit the Philippines some day :heart: 

Philippine College of Criminology (BS)

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

I just googled him and it seems like he was a very famous actor in Philippines and he is the most popular person in the senate (won by a landslide). Also it says he studied at Philippine College of Criminology? So that's higher education past high school no? Either way, if you completed high school than that means you are not "illeterate". Illiterates literally means someone who cannot read or write...clearly he can sis :rip: 

Either way, tons of prominent politicians and business people in the West don't have a bachelors degree and only finished high school and some of them turned out alright / good for their country and people. I don't think that's too much of an issue. As long as he promises to make big changes like this and keeps going at it it should be fine. I'm just happy the Philippines seems to be really progressing in general despite a lot of conservatives trying to stop it from changing. I hope to visit the Philippines some day :heart: 

:clap3:

1 hour ago, MingYouToo said:

:oxygen2:

Great! Now I’ll be able to marry daddy Alex Diaz :heart:

yas progressive muslim sister :clap3: 

On 8/13/2022 at 12:07 PM, IBeMe said:

He’s a hardcore Duterte-Marcos ally. He had no prior political experience and only won the recent election by popularity. He’s also a Muslim convert not a lifelong Muslim so his views are not representative of the Filipino Muslim community. He’s also the dumbest senator. He cannot engage in senate debates and wants to translate the constitution and all legal documents into Filipino language because he can’t speak English. He has also hired lawyers to do his job as senator for him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.