• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• dweebz

• Kylizzle

• Feather

Backdrop ain’t got sh*t to do with her modeling skills but okay miss ma’am thank you! 

Anyway… If I should have known that if only my hair was moving that should have been enough I would have sent something else… just saying 

7 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Backdrop ain’t got sh*t to do with her modeling skills but okay miss ma’am thank you! 

Came here to say this :coffee2:

7 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Send all your photos next season with a blank white background and see how it goes for you. I’m judging the full shot. 

It’s over for me… but you asked for movement and I move… good or in a bad way I move and as much as I love Allison she isn’t moving, it’s the motto. And I love Liu but she isn’t seem to move. Just posing. Ebonee, Karlie and I showed movement… the other two don’t so if I got eliminated then it’s because judges are not judging right 

Edited by Julia Fox

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

It’s over for me… but you asked for movement and I move… good or in a bad way I move and as much as I love Allison she isn’t moving, it’s the motto. And I love Liu but she isn’t seem to move. Just posing. Ebonee, Karlie and I showed movement… the other two don’t so if I got eliminated then it’s because judges are not judging right 

With all love to Kiko, Liu is in fact moving. The photo shoot my photo came from was was literally motion.

If you want to bring up Allison fine, but by no means are we the same on this one.

31 minutes ago, Jai said:

With all love to Kiko, Liu is in fact moving. The photo shoot my photo came from was was literally motion.

If you want to bring up Allison fine, but by no means are we the same on this one.

My love, I trust everything you said but at the same time this pic doesn’t show movement for me at least… anyway I know you aren’t on the same league with Allison because at least you are showing some feet shake somehow but still isn’t enough… but we know who will be sent home, undeservedly anyway 

2 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

The entire pic is showing movement in mine? Just because I'm not literally in motion doesn't mean it isn't conveying movement. Maybe if you thought less literally you would have a good picture this round, but instead you have a meltdown after one bad review.

22 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

My love, I trust everything you said but at the same time this pic doesn’t show movement for me at least… anyway I know you aren’t on the same league with Allison because at least you are showing some feet shake somehow but still isn’t enough… but we know who will be sent home, undeservedly anyway 

ok girl.

27 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

The entire pic is showing movement in mine? Just because I'm not literally in motion doesn't mean it isn't conveying movement. Maybe if you thought less literally you would have a good picture this round, but instead you have a meltdown after one bad review.

Spilled. 

25 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

I’m not having a meltdown I’m giving my opinion about the entries and by the way I have all the right to have it besides not being a judge… anyway I can see that your pic is movement because you are on a motto and maybe you interpret it in that way and it’s okay but we are the models and for me we always have to be the center and main characters of our pics and that means if they asked about movement. We have to move… and you weren’t showing that…

Just now, Julia Fox said:

I’m not having a meltdown I’m giving my opinion about the entries and by the way I have all the right to have it besides not being a judge… anyway I can see that your pic is movement because you are on a motto and maybe you interpret it in that way and it’s okay but we are the models and for me we always have to be the center and main characters of our pics and that means if they asked about movement. We have to move… and you weren’t showing that…

I disagree, we don't have to move specifically, it's about conveying movement. Which I did according to the judging so far. :gayriahcat2: But I look forward to seeing your interpretation of "movement" when you move out of the Top Model house.

1 minute ago, Kylizzle said:

I disagree, we don't have to move specifically, it's about conveying movement. Which I did according to the judging so far. :gayriahcat2: But I look forward to seeing your interpretation of "movement" when you move out of the Top Model house.

Don’t worry girl… I’m gonna move but you are moving next so see you outside the house anyway :gayriahcat2:

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Don’t worry girl… I’m gonna move but you are moving next so see you outside the house anyway :gayriahcat2:

Don't be so sure. I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time :gayriahcat2: 

are we ready for Dylan's takes?

9 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

Don't be so sure. I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time :gayriahcat2: 

i got a list of names and yours is in red underlined 

4 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Send all your photos next season with a blank white background and see how it goes for you. I’m judging the full shot. 

Okay Ms Owens 

Well amything after last round would've been a step down but this is giving one of the worst rounds of the season!

7Ev8kyI.jpg

1EjzTwv.png

Nx2HfMH.jpg

@Not Like The Movies Ebonee Davis

What I like about this is how much you are the focus of this and movement is very apparent in this. You look stunning too and I love your fit. 

@Thanatos Karlie Kloss

Movement is the definition of this photo

@Kylizzle Allison Harvard

This is a really neat shot. It is apparent there is movement based on your hair flowing and the background being blurry.

@Jai Liu Wen

This photo is interesting there is obviously movement but something about it doesn't say all star. 

@Julia Fox  Kiko Mizuhara

This is OK. I really hate how the sun washes you out.

Edited by Insanity

4 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Well amything after last round would've been a step down but this is giving one of the worst rounds of the season!

it's a step up from all these girls playing it safe during the minimalism week.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.