ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S5 | WINNER: Karlie Kloss

dweebz

Thank you it’s an honour to have this critique by an accomplished actor, thank you! 

Edited by Feather

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• dweebz

• Kylizzle

• Feather

9 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Thank you Cole! Yeah this is a very good round and I’m already scared I’m leaving :cries: but I’m so proud of us! We are all an all star after all :whistle:

I wish no one had to leave tbh

It’s the way I don’t know who is going home.

Spoiler

It was cute playing with y’all.

27 minutes ago, Jai said:

It’s the way I don’t know who is going home.

Reveal hidden contents

It was cute playing with y’all.

It’s too early to tell tho. I mean… we just have 2 of 6 critiques and they can change everything at this point based on how close the critics seems to be between all the 6 of us 

3 hours ago, Insanity said:

7Ev8kyI.jpg

pZEDeR8.png

@Julia Fox Kiko

Love the expression on your face I can tell this is a thriller movie specifically with the title. I like that the description is vague it makes me want to watch it more.

Your red carpet look tells me you know you are the IT girl

@Feather Daria

This is a cool action film poster.  I get Top Gun vibes from the photo. It gives me badass girl who plays a heroine.  The red carpet look, the dress is good but the face is not doing enough. I think this is one of your strongest entries though I can agree with Kirsten on this.

@Kylizzle Allison

Looking at this photo I can tell it this is a critically acclaimed horror film.  This is a movie I want to watch.  Your red carpet look fits perfectly with the movie theme in my opinion

@Not Like The Movies Ebonee

Ebonee you never fail to amaze me.  You look strong and fierce and from my guess from the tagline you rule mother nature. 

Your red carpet look is not my favorite I'm sorry

@Thanatos Karlie

SCI-FI Is my favorite genre and that's a little of what I get from this. Like Kirsten said your eyes are so intense so this may be a sci-fi thriller maybe. I like the movie detail, it fits completely.  Your red carpet look is FIERCE. I feel like the woman in the movie has found her chosen destiny.

@Jai Liu

This literally reminds me of the classic movie Twister.  The cinematography of the photo is compelling. Let me know when its out in theatres. Thank you!

@dweebz @sumthintoxic82 @Littlejfrey @D e v o n

Feeling blessed to receive this praise from you Cole, our acclaimed actor on this panel. 
I‘ll make sure to cast you for the sequel. 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

Feeling blessed to receive this praise from you Cole, our acclaimed actor on this panel. 

spacer.png

The way I know who I’m gonna be on the next regular season :WAP:

55 minutes ago, Littlejfrey said:

Who do you guys think should be going home? which photo was your least favorite? bipdoof-bippy.gif 

I liked all photos equally to be honest, however if we are judging it as a whole, including the title of the film and the slogan, then that’s a different story..

38 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

The way I know who I’m gonna be on the next regular season :WAP:

He’s been casted for the prequel to my success film, Top Gun: Once Upon a Time (2024) as the younger Maverick, set in 1978 :alexz2: 

1 minute ago, Feather said:

He’s been casted for the prequel to my success film, Top Gun: Once Upon a Time (2024) as the younger Maverick, set in 1978 :alexz2: 

A leaked photo posted by Perez Hilton of Dylan Sprouse filming the new Top Gun Prequel:

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Littlejfrey said:

Who do you guys think should be going home? which photo was your least favorite? bipdoof-bippy.gif 

I would say we are pretty equal but Karlie has come with the best combo with her movie poster, anyway her tagline isn’t a tagline but it works and her red carpet look is incredible!

the movie poster I liked least was Ebonee, while the red carpet I liked least is between Daria and Allison while tagline I mean Daria and Allison were the least “original” but their work on its context so idk 

Edited by Julia Fox

I will say I didn't know we could write Wikipedia summaries and essays for our "tagline," I would've written more if I knew that lol.

1 minute ago, Kylizzle said:

I will say I didn't know we could write Wikipedia summaries and essays for our "tagline," I would've written more if I knew that lol.

Me too tbh… and also Kirsten AN ACTRESS saying that my tagline confuses her because it don’t tell a story was… something else… but anyway… I think we all made a good work after all 

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Me too tbh… and also Kirsten AN ACTRESS saying that my tagline confuses her because it don’t tell a story was… something else… but anyway… I think we all made a good work after all 

She's lucky her pic served. 

I mean my poster + tagline combo was a good play on words (referencing to the old film), my red carpet look might not be the best but I was the only model that actually served on the red carpet…

1 hour ago, Littlejfrey said:

Really hard to say. It all comes down to taste.

1 hour ago, Thanatos said:

spacer.png

maybe i should change my name to Cole now  

cole-sprouse-cole.gif

2 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

I just don't get the tagline because it didn't make sense to me, but english is not my first language, so maybe that's why. I didn't mean that I wanted a full detailed description spacer.png

49 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Critiques in like an hour 

Perched x

43 minutes ago, Littlejfrey said:

I just don't get the tagline because it didn't make sense to me, but english is not my first language, so maybe that's why. I didn't mean that I wanted a full detailed description spacer.png

its ok hunny… English is not my first language tho lol but anyway it was a play of words… she can be her best or she can be her worst -and with reflection I meant that she really think it’s the worst since a reflection is literally just herself just like yours and mine and everyone's- 

this is a tough one to judge but I think it comes down to the whole package (photo, red carpet and tagline). I think despite everyone delivering, imo some exceled with their photo but tagline was blah, or their tagline made their photo but red carpet was blah. With all those three to take into consideration, it comes down to who delivered all 3/3. 

4 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Sorry I lied, had to fail a grad school assignment real quick. Critiques coming now.

hope u failed hard! 

To the ugly ***** who said it wouldn’t last. We went on a date, he got me flowers and showered me in compliments. I’m CUFFED UP

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.