• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slik

• Vermillion

• BeenTheShit

• Blue Monday

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't believe this idiot ran his entire 2016 presidential campaign on Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified information (emails), only to do it himself.  He truly thinks he's above the law and can do anything he wants. :bibliahh:

Literally every single thing this man says about everyone else is a projection of his own guilt and wrong doing. :hoetenks:

Edited by BeenTheShit
typo

5 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

I still can't believe this idiot ran his entire 2016 presidential campaign on Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified information (emails), only to do it himself.  He truly thinks he's above the law and can do anything he wants. :bibliahh:

Literally every single this man says about everyone else is a projection of his own guilt and wrong doing. :hoetenks:

Welcome to the current Republican Party. They're all crying foul while still chanting lock her up. You cannot make this sh*t up

5 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

Welcome to the current Republican Party. They're all crying foul while still chanting lock her up. You cannot make this sh*t up

Some of the Republicans who initially came out swinging after the raid are starting to get real quiet as the facts come out. :dies:

They want him out of the race so bad. Anything to keep y’all stuck with Biden for another term. 

The mother of his children's body is still warm and they decide to raid his house to plant evidence, where’s the decorum? 

I don't think we should jump the gun but it's not out of the realm of possibility that he sold nuke codes to the Saudis. Why else would they give Jared $2B?

I'm typically of the opinion that nothing will happen and Resistence liberals sound like the boy who cried wolf every time they say the walls are closing in but like... this would truly change everything :deadbanana:

Not espionage :rip:

So sad that no matter how bad this gets, whoever is president will almost undoubtedly offer him a pardon :rip:

Just now, DonSiblon said:

They want him out of the race so bad. Anything to keep y’all stuck with Biden for another term. 

I'm assuming you're a troll but Trump not running in 2024 would probably be even worse for Dems :skull: DeSantis is way less of a polarizing figure and would trounce Biden.

Honestly the scary part of all this is that Trump will probably use this warrant to whip up his base even more.  I suspect much more violence coming against the FBI and other high level government officials in the coming days. :katie:

2 minutes ago, DonSiblon said:

The mother of his children's body is still warm and they decide to raid his house to plant evidence, where’s the decorum? 

Still warm in the parking lot of his golf course :doc:

1 minute ago, Beyonnaise said:

I'm assuming you're a troll but Trump not running in 2024 would probably be even worse for Dems :skull: DeSantis is way less of a polarizing figure and would trounce Biden.

Honestly idk, Trump’s proven he can win an election (obviously through a very rigged electoral system, but still). DeSantis hasn’t really been tested on a national level yet. I think Republicans probably would’ve preferred Trump.

Pretty certain that user is a troll though. “Planting evidence” zzzzzzzz

8 minutes ago, DonSiblon said:

If he wanted people to care about his ex-wife she wouldn’t be his ex. 

13 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Some of the Republicans who initially came out swinging after the raid are starting to get real quiet as the facts come out. :dies:

They're probably working on a spin, though I wouldn't be surprised if they just double down. These people have zero morals :rip: 

Elise Stefanik started to malfunction on Fox News earlier when one of the hosts pointed out the head of the FBI is a Trump appointee. 

9 minutes ago, DonSiblon said:

You cannot be serious. He buried that same woman on his golf course for a tax write off 

3 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Honestly the scary part of all this is that Trump will probably use this warrant to whip up his base even more.  I suspect much more violence coming against the FBI and other high level government officials in the coming days. :katie:

There was a report from a journalist that covers and follows extremism and has been following Trump supporters since before Jan 6 and he said when the news of the raid broke Monday night the pro-trump forums/chats started exploding again. He said it hasn't been that active since the days before and after Jan 6. Mostly things against the FBI and "deep state." A guy was killed yesterday for trying to break into his local FBI building with a nail gun, body armor, and a rifle. 

5 minutes ago, Sazare said:

Honestly idk, Trump’s proven he can win an election (obviously through a very rigged electoral system, but still). DeSantis hasn’t really been tested on a national level yet. I think Republicans probably would’ve preferred Trump.

Pretty certain that user is a troll though. “Planting evidence” zzzzzzzz

It's hard to predict. If it was Biden v. DeSatan and the economy is bad still, I think Rs would be able to pick off enough disaffected moderates.

I'm so curious what the NatSec hawk type of Republican Senators will do now. They won't want to turn on the most powerful GOP figure but that would mean sticking by someone who's antithetical to everything they claim to stand for :skull: I mean, his Russia and Saudi shilling hasn't stopped them thus far.

Edited by Beyonnaise

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

There was a report from a journalist that covers and follows extremism and has been following Trump supporters since before Jan 6 and he said when the news of the raid broke Monday night the pro-trump forums/chats started exploding again. He said it hasn't been that active since the days before and after Jan 6. Mostly things against the FBI and "deep state." A guy was killed yesterday for trying to break into his local FBI building with a nail gun, body armor, and a rifle. 

I couldn't believe when I saw that on the news yesterday.  He went to his local FBI office which probably had no part in the Trump raid or investigation leading up to it.  Thankfully no agents or law enforcement was harmed. :doc:

But seriously... how does one idiot who doesn't care about anyone but himself hold so much power over a large portion of this country?  I mean his supporters will literally kill and be killed for him at this point. :deadbanana4:

35 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

I don't think we should jump the gun but it's not out of the realm of possibility that he sold nuke codes to the Saudis. Why else would they give Jared $2B?

I'm typically of the opinion that nothing will happen and Resistence liberals sound like the boy who cried wolf every time they say the walls are closing in but like... this would truly change everything :deadbanana:

I think if you were to follow that theory it was likely the Saudis too, just based on the reporting on Mike Flynn and Tom Barrack alone, but that was the Qataris for Jared's broke 666 building in NYC. Huge difference :rip: 

40 minutes ago, DonSiblon said:

Donald Trump literally had Ivanna buried in his golf course in New Jersey to get tax exemptions. 

I'm not sure what's more shameless, his actions or this post. Sit down. 

That federal magistrate judge (Bruce Reinhart) that signed the warrant to search Mar-a-Lago also used to represent clients linked to Jeffrey Epstein. Something really stinks in all of this. I don't trust either Dems or Republicans. Trump is the bigger bad guy but both parties are guilty of engaging in favoring foreign interests over the American people. This is all a cabal of the corrupt, rich and powerful. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.