Zedd, Marren Morris & Gray "The Middle" certified 6x platinum in US

Renan90

The way I used to be obsessed with this song, and hands down one of my favorite songs that year, but radio made me hate it, there were lack of Pop hits that year, but very happy for Maren scoring that smash. :clap3: 

50 minutes ago, Power love said:

Didn’t Demi, Dua & Britney all turn down this song :biblio:

Demi turned it down (it was written for her but didn't fit her album's vibe), I don't think Dua & Britney were even offered it.

These women all recorded a demo but their version wasn't chosen: Camila Cabello, Anne-Marie, Carly Rae Jepsen, Tove Lo, Bishop Briggs, Bebe Rexha, Lauren Jauregui, Daya, Charli XCX, Elle King, Elley Duhé and Lennon Stella.

Edited by ithinkheknowsoutsold

29 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Demi turned it down (it was written for her but didn't fit her album's vibe), I don't think Dua & Britney were even offered it.

These women all recorded a demo but their version wasn't chosen: Camila Cabello, Anne-Marie, Carly Rae Jepsen, Tove Lo, Bishop Briggs, Bebe Rexha, Lauren Jauregui, Daya, Charli XCX, Elle King, Elley Duhé and Lennon Stella.

From that list i can only see Charli & Lauren giving it Justice but it went to the right girl.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.