Anitta blatantly rips off Taylor Swift

dwuw

1 minute ago, Cleanromantic said:

The clapperboard that reads 12/7/1952 :redface:

okay haha thanks. i did not catch that... i guess they didn't really try on the costumes and hair then, huh?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cleanromantic

• Robyn.

• cypriotpcdfan

• dwuw

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Taylena said:

When you're "no impact" and "local" but even singers from Brazil are copy-pasting your MVs.  And as per usual OTHs already fuming that nobody in the world wants to plagiarize their so-called global faves. 

Second time too :dancehall3: I guess Pakistan and Brazil are southern states of the USA :redface:

A music video about the making of a movie set in the 50s with co stars falling in love and having an affair in a tent is a Taylor concept.

They're wearing safari outfits and it's set in an exotic location.

The way you oth will twist yourselves into a pretzel just to undermine Taylor's influence is very weird.

You said a music video about the making of a movie was a Taylor thing which is why you were corrected.

Either way, the Wildest Dreams video isn't original either. :rip: 

Britney | le HoneyChildTaylor Swift's 'Wildest Dreams' Video Under Fire for Its 'Glamorous White  Colonial Fantasy' | Entertainment Tonight

Picture of Britney Spears in Music Video: Lucky -  britney-spears-1337136754.jpg | Teen Idols 4 YouTaylor Swift Wildest Dreams Single

Just now, Robyn. said:

You said a music video about the making of a movie was a Taylor thing which is why you were corrected.

Either way, the Wildest Dreams video isn't original either. :rip: 

Britney | le HoneyChildTaylor Swift's 'Wildest Dreams' Video Under Fire for Its 'Glamorous White  Colonial Fantasy' | Entertainment Tonight

Picture of Britney Spears in Music Video: Lucky -  britney-spears-1337136754.jpg | Teen Idols 4 YouTaylor Swift Wildest Dreams Single

Can you read :deadbanana2: is the lucky MV also set in the 50s with safari outfits and costars falling in love???

Anitta keeps exposing herself as a creatively empty and hypocritical individual. melody won i fear

Can you read :deadbanana2: is the lucky MV also set in the 50s with safari outfits and costars falling in love???

I can, can you read your own posts though? :dies:

38 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

the MV is about the making of a movie, and it's obviously copied here.

It was a response to this claim but go crazy I guess :laugh:

This is why nobody likes swifties ? the reach and delusion in this thread lol 

1 minute ago, Robyn. said:

I can, can you read your own posts though? :dies:

It was a response to this claim but go crazy I guess :laugh:

That was in response to people saying that Wildest Dreams is about romance movies from the 50s, and not about the making of one :redface:.

So you do agree that an MV about the making of a movie set in the 50s with co stars falling in love and having an affair in a tent is a Taylor concept? Good to know.

That was in response to people saying that Wildest Dreams is about romance movies from the 50s, and not about the making of one :redface:.

So you do agree that an MV about the making of a movie set in the 50s with co stars falling in love and having an affair in a tent is a Taylor concept? Good to know.

It's not a Taylor concept :dies:

Have you watched Out of Africa or the African Queen? I suggest you watch those movies before claiming Taylor invented anything please :skull: 

29 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

The clapperboard that reads 12/7/1952 :redface:

end them :ahh: 

44 minutes ago, sxhunluv said:

Not the african colonial fantasy being remade again

Wildest dreams MV has nothing to do with colonialism but anyway if you find something stupid to criticize about Taylor you would be happy so go ahead 

4 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Didn't she also copy Nicole's BANG? :rip:

mental illness luv

3 minutes ago, Robyn. said:

It's not a Taylor concept :dies:

Have you watched Out of Africa or the African Queen? I suggest you watch those movies before claiming Taylor invented anything please :skull: 

The moving of goalposts :lmao:

The MV is about the making of a movie that pays tribute to golden age classics like those two :toofunny2: no one said Taylor invented movies set in Africa :skull:

59 minutes ago, sxhunluv said:

Not the african colonial fantasy being remade again

Welll anitta is problematic af…

12 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

mental illness luv

The Brazilian fans are actually the 1st ones that pointed it out. 

Now stay out of my mentions, 'luv'. 

11 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

The Brazilian fans are actually the 1st ones that pointed it out. 

Now stay out of my mentions, 'luv'. 

thank god anitta did it much better and managed to have a hit :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

thank god anitta did it much better and managed to have a hit :clap3:

Judging by the woman in your avi, I can understand why you would have no issues with stealing. 

What's Ariana this week? Black, asian, hispanic or arab? 

Imagine thinking you dragged because Anitta's song/video was done better/did better on the charts. So, we're okay with thieves when the theft is successful. 

Glad to know your standpoint 

27 minutes ago, Iceland said:

Welll anitta is problematic af…

Really?! What did she do?

18 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Judging by the woman in your avi, I can understand why you would have no issues with stealing. 

What's Ariana this week? Black, asian, hispanic or arab? 

Imagine thinking you dragged because Anitta's song/video was done better/did better on the charts. So, we're okay with thieves when the theft is successful. 

Glad to know your standpoint 

how tf is this at all relevant to this thread. Stay on topic.

Also unless Taylor bought the rights to setting a music video on the set of a 1950s movie, nothing wrong has been done. You swifties are truly something else. 

2 minutes ago, CroNich said:

how tf is this at all relevant to this thread. Stay on topic.

Also unless Taylor bought the rights to setting a music video on the set of a 1950s movie, nothing wrong has been done. You swifties are truly something else. 

Well, that user was celebrating that stealing is ok when it's done successfully. So I understood why they think like that, as Ariana steals a new identity/race every other month and being successful at it. 

Birds of a feather, you know?