Louis Tomlinson - 'Faith in the Future'

Mellark

A shame the announcement leaked before he could announce it himself.

Edited by Heartbreak Prince

Wow releasing a second album ? 

But wait has he released a lead single?

Edited by Insanity

21 minutes ago, Power love said:

Ugh i wish this was Zayn or Niall releasing

I heard Niall is working on his

Good for him. I don’t listen to him but he does seem to have a bit of a niche following. Could “That's the Way Love Goes” be a cover of the Janet song?

1 hour ago, Daydream said:

Good for him. I don’t listen to him but he does seem to have a bit of a niche following. Could “That's the Way Love Goes” be a cover of the Janet song?

Could be, since it's the last track too

5 hours ago, Winged said:

Like why? :rip:

He has a very loyal fanbase and his little worldwide tour is doing great, that's why.

OT: I hope this is better than his first album, Louis is great with songwritting but the production always feel cheap. Hopefully he got to work with better producers on this one :clap3:

I mean he's doing better than Liam and Zayn at least :skull:

Touring, making his money, cultivating his lil fanbase. Good for him. The album won't have any longevity or hits but at least it'll have cute top 10 debuts everywhere

the artwork was removed and so is the tracklisting was this a faux post?  or posted early on accident?

6 hours ago, Insanity said:

the artwork was removed and so is the tracklisting was this a faux post?  or posted early on accident?

I am convinced Amazon posted it too early, but @/addictiontovinyl on Instagram posted the pre-order link and they always post pre-orders to new vinyl releases. 

19 hours ago, Winged said:

Like why? :rip:

1D fans still support him + he still has a touring base. He sold out two nights at YouTube Theater not that long ago.

4 hours ago, Mellark said:

I am convinced Amazon posted it too early, but @/addictiontovinyl on Instagram posted the pre-order link and they always post pre-orders to new vinyl releases. 

1D fans still support him + he still has a touring base. He sold out two nights at YouTube Theater not that long ago.

Makes sense. Some people should really shut their traps tho on here Louis has a core base and his tour is doing well even if its small venues. Some people have nerve. 

I see his tour has 81 dates thats pretty impressive ? 

Edited by Insanity

2 hours ago, Insanity said:

Makes sense. Some people should really shut their traps tho on here Louis has a core base and his tour is doing well even if its small venues. Some people have nerve. 

I see his tour has 81 dates thats pretty impressive ? 

By core base you mean larries. This is what his concerts look like

2 hours ago, Rose said:

By core base you mean larries. This is what his concerts look like

idk just saying he has a core base cute tho with the pride flags

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

upcoming single

according to AM
Out Of My System \ 2:17 \ 14.10.2022 - Dave Gibson, Louis Tomlinson and Nicolas Rebscher

Edited by sam.teas

The lead single of his previous album, walls was very cute so I'll listen :gaycat4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.