Skott - "Once In A While [Smile]"

computer.boy

Out 08/26.

spacer.png

01. Once In A While [Smile].

Spoiler

Life’s not perfect, I’m not perfect, you’re not perfect. But everything is perfect, once in a while. Happiness and harmony is fickle so I’m trying to really pay attention to it when it comes my way. Once in a While [Smile] is about trying to pinpoint what really matters to me, what makes it worth it.”  - Skott.

Edited by computer.boy

Isn’t there/wasn’t there a user on here called Skott? Didn’t know they are/were an artist? Or were they just a stan? Either way, never heard of ha besides the user on here. :clown:

Agreed, I didn't really like "Evergreen" so I hope this one is good.

On 8/10/2022 at 1:28 PM, P!nk said:

Isn’t there/wasn’t there a user on here called Skott? Didn’t know they are/were an artist? Or were they just a stan? Either way, never heard of ha besides the user on here. :clown:

Not sure about that, but Skott is a swedish artist! I'd probably describe her style as Indie Pop?

Spoiler

(Her magnum opus)

Edited by computer.boy

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, quite underwhelming. 

Album announcement incoming…

#RnG

Edited by computer.boy

• 4 weeks later...

The album RnG was supposed to come out next month but got delayed a little bit due “Overcome” going viral on Instagram atm. (100K reels) 

Just discovered her, can’t wait to dive into all her songs. The artworks are gorgeous as is her voice :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2022 at 4:50 AM, RideOrDie said:

has she made a single decent song in the last few years 

Yeah, I'm afraid she'll never top "Mermaid / Wolf".

My honorary mentions would be: "Midas, Settle Down, Crimson & Overcome".

On 9/25/2022 at 8:44 PM, computer.boy said:

The album RnG was supposed to come out next month but got delayed a little bit due “Overcome” going viral on Instagram atm. (100K reels) 

Oh wow, "Overcome" is her most popular song atm on Spotify (+2M streams?!)

Can she announce the album already? I'm afraid she'll have to release it next year due the whole christmas-music-releases thingy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.