Bars vs clubs vs lounge

Before Today

Which one do you prefer to go to on the weekend and why?

Bars, more intimate.

I like to switch it up. Bars to start out in then the club. Lounges are only good for intimate gatherings or dates. 

Clubs, I would rather dance than talk tbh. 

Wait what do you mean with bar and lounge? Cause here in Italy we have lounge bars which are cafes with tables and sofas where you go to chill both at night and during the day. You usually get either coffee or a cocktail, I love doing that and they're def the most popular thing.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I was a clubbing girl (but emo clubs) 

I’m so over going out at all so none of the above. 

I don’t even know where I’d find a lounge tbh I literally refuse to believe those exist anywhere outside of sitcoms and movies.

Clubs are a good time once in awhile and by that I mean like once every 8 or so months (I hoe’d it out at nightclubs enough times pre-pandemic to tie me over into the next life).

Bars are probably what I’d choose if I had to. They’re intimate, typically more local and less crowded, depending on the time you go. I was just at a bar for trivia night (who am I?) and it was a nice vibe. 

On 8/10/2022 at 9:25 AM, ariananext said:

Wait what do you mean with bar and lounge? Cause here in Italy we have lounge bars which are cafes with tables and sofas where you go to chill both at night and during the day. You usually get either coffee or a cocktail, I love doing that and they're def the most popular thing.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Now THIS is my vibe (likely not in my echelon, though). How pretty! :jonny6:

30 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

I don’t even know where I’d find a lounge tbh I literally refuse to believe those exist anywhere outside of sitcoms and movies.

i know of like at least 3 lounges in my downtown area, maybe they're just not popular where you live

OT: definitely the club, i like to drink and dance rather than sitting and talking

3 hours ago, CottageHore said:

Now THIS is my vibe (likely not in my echelon, though). How pretty! :jonny6:

Right? I love lounge bars :heart:

Bars or better yet KTV

Pub with lots of beer choices on tap. I wish I lived in Dublin actually 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.