ROSALÍA - “DESPECHÁ”

dwuw

It's really serving "Loca" both song and video, Shakira her impact. Let me give that bop a stream to help fund her legal defense.

The video clip kind of reminds me of the music video for Tout oublier by Angèle but with a completely different tone. Anyway can’t wait.

truly a visual artist... the way she still can capture the vibe and elevate it into a stylish visual (during her vacation with $1 budget)... :WAP:

Edited by truthteller

The video.... eh I guess I was hoping for something more.... but she looks good and it's a vibe :heart2:

She literally went to the playa with a camera for 30 minutes, stole some jamon from those poor ladies and headed back to the hotel :deadbanana2:

She had a phone, a red swimsuit, a pack of ham from Mercadona and a dream

A fun summer beach POV video :clap3: I feel like this will be her biggest global smash yet (or at least up there with Con Altura). #1 in Spain, top 10 in Portugal, & top 20 in many Latin American countries already. 

she could've shot some scenes in her hotel room, sexy costumes, shy lolita-esque faces

it was fun

This video is perfect to capture the vibe of the song. 

what did yall except a video for this would be :deadbanana4:???? this is literally exactly how I expected the video to be, especially since I'm almost positive Rosalia and her team didn't expect this to be a hit for her. 

1 hour ago, Frozen99 said:

she could've shot some scenes in her hotel room, sexy costumes, shy lolita-esque faces

it was fun

and how would've that fit the song :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.