• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jagger

• Alldeezy

• Totami Legend

• terrorblade

I see them say sis more tbh.  I guess I don't notice since I'm used to being called girl, guess if they are calling eachother girl :deadbanana4:

however I say sis & boo a lot online :skull:

in real life it's dude or bro! since it's how I talk around my straight boys. my inner tomboy just comes out

5 hours ago, InventedGays said:

Why do straight men call everyone bro

i find them hot when they say bro :skull:

It’s part of the culture, it’s been used since like the 60s

It's an easy way to reclaim the stigma around our feminine qualities. All gay men have them, even if they're as simple as just wanting to sleep with other men. Society sees these things as negative traits, but I love them! I think it's magical and affords us the best of both worlds. Calling my friends "girl" and "miss thing" is an easy way to highlight it whenever I can. 

The gay men who bristle at the term still have some insecurities to work through.

Edited by Pop Life

The real question is why not? :gaycat2:

One time after Demi changed her pronouns I wrote “demi….girl :toofunny3:“ and I got banned for 2 months for misgendering. So this topic is particularly close to my heart :swan:

12 hours ago, Jagger said:

Idk but it annoys me. Like why is misgendering suddenly okay in that instance? Call me bro, dude, man, or *** or whatever 

girl stop

2 hours ago, Resquid said:

One time after Demi changed her pronouns I wrote “demi….girl :toofunny3:“ and I got banned for 2 months for misgendering. So this topic is particularly close to my heart :swan:

Funny. I wonder if the users in here misgendering me will cop a ban :clown:

9 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

I only use it with this shady tone

Wait is there any other way to use it other than in a shady tone:rip:

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

Wait is there any other way to use it other than in a shady tone:rip:

Read the op.

”hey girl” 

“Girl WhatsApp??” Are some example of using it for neutral greetings

7 hours ago, Resquid said:

:bibliahh:

14 hours ago, Prisoner said:

Like Britney says, gays are somewhat girls :giraffe:

:giraffe:

Because we all started as girls in utero. Gays are all born with this sacred knowledge inscribed upon our being as one of our instincts. One of the first words we say is, "girl."

11 hours ago, Pop Life said:

It's an easy way to reclaim the stigma around our feminine qualities. All gay men have them, even if they're as simple as just wanting to sleep with other men. Society sees these things as negative traits, but I love them! I think it's magical and affords us the best of both worlds. Calling my friends "girl" and "miss thing" is an easy way to highlight it whenever I can. 

The gay men who bristle at the term still have some insecurities to work through.

:clap3:

On 8/8/2022 at 9:10 PM, InventedGays said:

Why do straight men call everyone bro

:cm:

On 8/9/2022 at 2:33 AM, Jagger said:

Idk but it annoys me. Like why is misgendering suddenly okay in that instance? Call me bro, dude, man, or *** or whatever 

Lmfaoooo, miss thing, it's not that serious 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.