Photos leak of Trump clogging toilets with ripped up documents

Haus

1659928653877.jpg?w=1920

Claims that Donald Trump periodically blocked up White House and other drains with wads of paper appear to be borne out in photographs leaked ahead of the publication of a new account of the 45th presidency.

On Monday, Axios published photos of folded-up paper, marked with Trump’s telltale handwriting, using his favored pen, a Sharpie, submerged at the bottom of various toilet bowls.

The photographs were released in advance of the publication of Confidence Man, a book by the Trump White House correspondent for the New York Times, Maggie Haberman, set for October.

Trump, described by Axios as “a notorious destroyer of Oval Office documents”, was the alleged flusher. But photographs of presidential White House toilet document dumps are possible evidence of a violation of the Presidential Records Act. 

According to Haberman, the disposals occurred multiple times at the White House, and on at least two foreign trips. Most words are illegible, but one name that is clearly visible is that of the New York Republican congresswoman and potential 2024 running mate Elise Stefanik. x

Well, at least he knew where to put his ideas. Still a crime though.

I'm not saying it's fake but that toilet seat seems too plain-looking for a White House toilet...  

…anyways, can liberal media cover Hunter Biden’s toilet clogged with condoms, crack pipes and needles?  

34 minutes ago, DonSiblon said:

…anyways, can liberal media cover Hunter Biden’s toilet clogged with condoms, crack pipes and needles?  

I sincerely hope you're being sarcastic :rip:

They need to throw this idiot in prison already. :juanny:

39 minutes ago, DonSiblon said:

Haven't heard that one in a while

lxJ8KOJ.thumb.gif.49f5d5e623c30a5e71fcb2

Unfortunately I doubt this will generate much buzz as something like this is so easy to fake. I have no doubt that maniac did flush documents - he encouraged a coup, after all - but even still. I wonder if someone could photograph that same corner of the White House bathroom floor to compare it/confirm its validity? 

1 hour ago, Haus said:

1659928653877.jpg?w=1920

I can see a small shitstain on the left toilet right when the shadow is about to end 

Love that yall are ignoring Hunter Biden’s deals!! 

1 hour ago, Taylena said:

I'm not saying it's fake but that toilet seat seems too plain-looking for a White House toilet...  

I would skeptical if the source were anyone other than Maggie Haberman. They’re definitely real. 

They should have at least eaten the paper and then popped it out. The ghetto... Imagine doing it this way. 

1 hour ago, phreshprince said:

Love that yall are ignoring Hunter Biden’s deals!! 

He will be held accountable if he did anything. Now back to the corrupt former president 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.