• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• znake

• WeFoundWill

• ALA

• Jaye

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ALA said:

Per ticket with fees each ticket was around $264... tragic since they're just ok seats :rip:

I-- that's a disaster. I just dropped like 600 on Bad Bunny lord help me.

Got my tickets for Wednesday London show and I am BUZZED :jonny5: The prices were not it though, so many friends aren't bothering to try for tickets anymore after seeing the prices 

1 hour ago, OhMyAlf said:

Got my tickets for Wednesday London show and I am BUZZED :jonny5: The prices were not it though, so many friends aren't bothering to try for tickets anymore after seeing the prices 

:jonny5:....  wait what are the ldn prices saying? 

knew i should've bunned exams and gone when they were going for like 120 last time they came :rip: 

if it’s still only presale, why is ticketmaster UK selling so many platinum seats for £600 in the most average sections? :biblio:

but how much was regular standing in London? standing looks sold out unless they add more in the general sale. i guess i’ll just buy on the day of the show

I got good tickets for €200 for Cologne 

The US ticket prices are :rip: tho

5 hours ago, Babydoll. said:

:jonny5:....  wait what are the ldn prices saying? 

knew i should've bunned exams and gone when they were going for like 120 last time they came :rip: 

2 hours ago, Yawn said:

if it’s still only presale, why is ticketmaster UK selling so many platinum seats for £600 in the most average sections? :biblio:

but how much was regular standing in London? standing looks sold out unless they add more in the general sale. i guess i’ll just buy on the day of the show

Standing was £182

Level 1 Seats were £182 or £142 

Level 4 seats were £90 or £75 

These were all before fee's as well I think our 2 £75 seats came to £180 :rip:

1 hour ago, OhMyAlf said:

Standing was £182

Level 1 Seats were £182 or £142 

Level 4 seats were £90 or £75 

These were all before fee's as well I think our 2 £75 seats came to £180 :rip:

not 180 for general admission. i’ve never seen prices like it for basic standing :deadbanana2: i ain’t paying that :sorry:

2nd ATL date added

11 hours ago, ALA said:

No afditional LA date....? :ahh:what the heck that is insane

They should add another date at Banc at this point. Banc is open the next day. They need to stop playing because I can't see them on the 19th because I am seeing Lizzo at The Forum that night.

9 hours ago, Yawn said:

not 180 for general admission. i’ve never seen prices like it for basic standing :deadbanana2: i ain’t paying that :sorry:

Right?! I genuinely think this is the first time I've seen an act charge the highest tier for just a standing ticket :rip:

Got seats for Berlin, my first concert I'll be seated at :deadbanana4: 

Me and my friend can't be bothered to queue with all the kpop stans and the prices for basic standing tix are too much :rip: 

OMG.. Im freaking nervous , i havent received my General Pre sale code :jonny5:   please someone help me o share me a code , i only need 1  Floor ticket for any Newark,  

second LA show added, they truly could have just done stadiums instead :toofunny3:

please help me to find a pre sale code USA show, specially LA or Newark 

i finally received my Presale code but the queue is +2000 :weeps:

For me presale code for LA praying I have some luck this time! Few more hrs til my presale is open #NERVOUS

Good luck to everyone else!!

i got my ticket :jonny5:  Atlanta, Georgia — State Farm Arena - Thu • Nov 3, 2022 • 8:00 PM

Blink Plus Experience
- Next Access to Standing Floor (for all arena) and Premium Reserved Seats (for Bank of California Stadium)
- Access to Sound Check Event Before the Show
- Commemorative Gift Item

2 hours ago, M-P-B said:

second LA show added, they truly could have just done stadiums instead :toofunny3:

Well LA is a stadium tho

2 hours ago, Gabers05 said:

For me presale code for LA praying I have some luck this time! Few more hrs til my presale is open #NERVOUS

Good luck to everyone else!!

Me too sister. May the odds be in your favor. 

Not all these thousands of people in the queue. This the hunger games bihh. 

Edited by Jaye

:jonny5: i fought for my life and i snatched my Blink Plus Experience Floor ticket , im so excited  , cant believed, i need to hear the new album now!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.