Don’t ever trust or love anybody

skwonderfactory

People suck and will always turn against you no matter how much you’ve given. Continue to ride random D ATRL, because it’s better than anyone who can hurt you. XOXO 

I know how you're feeling, and I'm sorry you're hurting :( I promise you not everyone is how you're describing, but you're in pain, and who likes to be in pain? No one. And you put your trust in someone who didn't deserve it. The best you can do is learn from this experience, try to love and trust again (as terrifying and as painful as that might sound), because you deserve to love someone. And you deserve someone to reciprocate that love and trust. Hang in there <3 

would ATRL user skwonderfactory lie?

nvm, is kinda true

I had a boyfriend who fought with me so easily, or me with him, that we never even made it to the appetizer before I would walk out instead of live through insane embarrassment. His temper was so hot and so sudden, and I think within the short year we were together (damn he was so hot) he rubbed off on me and now I have a hot temper that probably pushed my husband into her arms.

Trust No, Love Yes.

5irtqkw.gif

38 minutes ago, Danger said:

I already knew that :ducky:but very sorry you're hurting rn. It'll get better.

37 minutes ago, zasderfght said:

I know how you're feeling, and I'm sorry you're hurting :( I promise you not everyone is how you're describing, but you're in pain, and who likes to be in pain? No one. And you put your trust in someone who didn't deserve it. The best you can do is learn from this experience, try to love and trust again (as terrifying and as painful as that might sound), because you deserve to love someone. And you deserve someone to reciprocate that love and trust. Hang in there <3 

Thank you :hug:

36 minutes ago, Buddy said:

ATRL_avi_as_of_4_22_2022_HQ.thumb.png.5b

Stream “Irrelevant”

33 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

I had a boyfriend who fought with me so easily, or me with him, that we never even made it to the appetizer before I would walk out instead of live through insane embarrassment. His temper was so hot and so sudden, and I think within the short year we were together (damn he was so hot) he rubbed off on me and now I have a hot temper that probably pushed my husband into her arms.

Uummmm wait… gurl what? I’m sorry but that last part :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Allday said:

Trust No, Love Yes.

5irtqkw.gif

Mmm okay. Yeah, maybe

I’m sorry you feel that way! Having loved and being loved has been one of the best experiences of my lifetime and it has instilled me with a lot of selflove and confidence and I wish the same on everyone :heart2:

sorry off topic but weren't u involved in Fergie's manager mess like 4 years ago?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

sorry off topic but weren't u involved in Fergie's manager mess like 4 years ago?

:rip: :rip: 

Keep going sis. Each time you date someone, you learn what to look out for for the next person. It’s shitty and I don’t mean to minimize the hurt you have, but yeah. We don’t know what the red flags are until we’ve experienced them. But soon you’ll learn how to weed people out :heart: 

try not to let this person get you too jaded in the long run, but also allow yourself to feel these feelings you’re experiencing 

23 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

Yep, but I actually never got in any trouble and Fergie’s team never contacted me. Stream Double Dutchess so we get a third album y’all :party:

Your experience is not universal, OP! I'm sorry fior whatever happened to you that made you think this, but this isn't always the case.

LAST NIGHT: A guy who'd frequent the club/bar that I danced at ask me out multiple times. Told him I wasn't ready to date, but he seemed nice. I finally said yes, and he really stood me up. $30 uber to. $40 uber from. Albeit solo, I still had food/drinks ($30). 

No message. No apology. Yet, he viewed my stories on ig. Don't want to say anything because he's a regular, but I absolutely agree. Men are ****.

2 hours ago, Smarticle said:

Is this from a monologue?

I had a boyfriend for nearly 3 weeks. We had celebrated the holidays together. He had seen my full range of emotion—sadness, anger…joy. We had grown together, I had thought. But then one day, he told me he no longer loved me. I was devastated.

For days I just felt that pain. I drank heavily in hopes to distract myself. I wept openly in front of my friends. I’d play Addison Rae songs late at night and would just lose it. I was in mourning. Losing a love that I had in my life for so long, felt a lot like losing someone who had died. And I suppose someone, or more like something did die—his love for me.

It took me weeks to realize that he did me a favor by breaking my heart. I had settled for him – he really wasn’t that great for me. He never made me feel pretty—he was constantly checking out other women. He was rarely there for me—he worked long hours, coming home around 5-6pm every day. And most importantly, I kept many secrets about myself from him. It was hard for me to tell him things, which I feel like was a sign that we were doomed.

I guess when you’re in a relationship, you lie to yourself sometimes to make it work. Him leaving me was a gift in many ways. Mainly because I realized I had lost myself in the relationship and actually preferred his cousin who I started dating after we broke up. And although it will take years to mend from the heartbreak, I’m glad I finally found myself again. 

Edited by Dolce Vita

I see tea spilled in here! Yup yup.

Love is pain. But being alone hurts even more. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.