H100: Break My Soul #1

Renan90

55 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Its 197k pure in 7 days.... 330k with streams added

Aww, still pretty good though. Wish the album had more of a push but I'm sure this is just the beginning. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBLadyG

• Lovett

• glamrock<3

• Rotunda

54 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I mean, let’s not forget that bundles for Folklore were basically negligible in terms of number sold anyway. Taylor could still blow the doors off the million unit mark if the stars align for her.

What do you think Taylor would need? Vinyl Preorders? She's the only one that could lash adele me thinks 

2 hours ago, Beyonceist said:

Gurl even Femme Fatale is better than Folkbore what are you talking about  :clap3:

Spill sis :jonnycat:

36 minutes ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

What do you think Taylor would need? Vinyl Preorders? She's the only one that could lash adele me thinks 

I think she probably does need that, yeah, if we’re being realistic. Red TV for example definitely benefitted from that.

1 hour ago, Cruel Summer said:

I mean, let’s not forget that bundles for Folklore were basically negligible in terms of number sold anyway. Taylor could still blow the doors off the million unit mark if the stars align for her.

Isn’t it the not counting until shipped rule change that affected it more?

3 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Isn’t it the not counting until shipped rule change that affected it more?

That’s right - Folklore vinyls, for example, weren’t ready to ship at release. When the same happened for Evermore, including CDs, it was evident her numbers suffered significantly, and to such an extent that I honestly don’t expect a surprise release from her ever again.

:clap3:

4 hours ago, Protocol said:

Taylor 250k less with a re-recording, a highly promoted brand new album could absolutely get that high or higher IMO

True, but Red TV had 30 songs I don't think her next studio album will have so many

6 hours ago, nuclear said:

Parkwood really outdone themselves this time. Worst team by a MPG. That ***** Yvette had the audacity to say they was about to show the other girls how roll out an album :deadbanana2: what a joke. 30k vinyls only? Really? Are they ******* dumb? That ***** has done nothing in nearly 7 weeks 

That post Yvette had about showing the girls how to rollout an album PuhleaSEEE! Beyoncé truly only surviving the industry because of talent and quality her team aint doing **** for her commercial success is2g

9 hours ago, Drais. said:

197K pure sales in 4 days? 330K overall. 

Would've been nice to have a full week but she has to do the most as always. 

4 days was 275k overall.

The physicals have been out of stock all week so she definitely could of pushed higher just through supplying more. Add some real promo like a music video on release day  and that 500k figure could of been in her reach. If all or the stars aligned. 

6 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

That’s right - Folklore vinyls, for example, weren’t ready to ship at release. When the same happened for Evermore, including CDs, it was evident her numbers suffered significantly, and to such an extent that I honestly don’t expect a surprise release from her ever again.

and does that rule change correspond with the date of the "bundles" rule change?

Amazing numbers congrats :clap3: and pulling Pure too!

9 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Blackout aka the pop bible being another album that is better than Folkbore 

No critically acclaimed album, no opinion :giraffe:

OT : Not it getting a bigger debut in 2020s climate than some so called pop bibles did almost 2 decade ago :jonnycat:

Amazing numbers. She's still the King B. :clap3:

so many album debuts this week :deadbanana4: i need them to leave so that sour can go back to the top 10

On 8/3/2022 at 5:04 AM, More Than A Melody said:

:rip: the replies on this thread are tragic. So many avys that should be ashamed of uttering a word.

If the names on your sig aren't "Adele" "Taylor Swift" or "Harry Styles" you can't open your mouth, and even then, none of these artists are 25 years into their career NOR have the impact Beyoncé has in pop culture. Argue with your mama.

The worst part is that Adele, Taylor Swift, and Harry Styles avys are telling you to stop using our favs to come for Beyonce. Especially for Harry who's an infant compared to all these ladies.

I'm talking to you. Don't drag Harry into this :rip:  

Y'all wish your favs had a chance in hell of having an opening week with 300K+ in their forties in this sales climate :rip: your favs most likely adore Beyonce too. Embarrassing, and I don't even stan Beyonce like that.

Taylor would still open 300k in her 40's. Stop acting like Beyonce did not stole samples and credits for this album. 

15 minutes ago, foreverwinter13 said:

Stop acting like Beyonce did not stole samples and credits for this album. 

That is in no way related to his post and it's also completely wrong. She did not steal a sample, which is an oxymoron anyway. By definition a sample is something that is credited and not stolen. 

1 hour ago, foreverwinter13 said:

Stop acting like Beyonce did not stole samples and credits for this album.

Not only is this not relevant to the topic, it's also factually untrue. :rip:  You could've done a tiny bit of research before posting, to save you posting lies.

10 hours ago, foreverwinter13 said:

Taylor would still open 300k in her 40's. Stop acting like Beyonce did not stole samples and credits for this album. 

You definitely got your tests handed back face-down in school 

12 hours ago, foreverwinter13 said:

What is this :lmao:

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

:bibliahh:

12 hours ago, foreverwinter13 said:

OBH can't do basic research to save their lives. Every sample is credited. Even Kelis who I'm assuming you're getting this lie knew she was credited and said as much.

At least troll correctly.

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.