H100: Break My Soul #1

Renan90

Great numbers :clap3:

I was expecting 200-250k as the standard and 250-300k if she overperformed on AM and physical copies, so pretty much on the range.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBLadyG

• Lovett

• glamrock<3

• foreverwinter13

300K without bundles and nasty jockstraps 

adbNzdI.gif

This is extremely impressive. I expected 150-200k. For a 40 year old female artist 25+ years into her career these numbers are spectacular. This combined with the potential for BMS to hit #1 and the universal acclaim…nobody else is touching her at this point in her career :clap3: 

Just now, doonerr said:

Defence is already on. You know it's bad for her

Please explain how this is bad.

Excellent as Bey is used to. :clap3:

4 minutes ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

This is a female popstar in her 40s, who released an album without a music video, no high profile features, and did almost zero promo. Oh, and one vinyl variant only for first week. Not sure how anyone could drag these numbers in 2022.

You could have stopped at "in her 40s" :rip: 

Good numbers, I know they were doing clickbait with that stupid pre-release article 

Edited by Squall

Why is everyone pretending like this is excellent? It's not a complete bomb but it's still nothing to really brag about 

2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Please explain how this is bad.

It's not bad, although the HDD article is talking about a queen. And this is a "no need for media" Legend, so claiming no promo, interviews, collabs as points for "lesser" sales is kind of a moo point for her

Edited by doonerr

With no tricks. I respect those numbers :clap3:She truly is a powerhouse

I think they’re playing safe. I see it increasing

9 minutes ago, Armani? said:

I initially predicted 300k so

But I thought she'd get 400k after the amazing streaming. Ppl ain't buying physicals?

How much pure sales do you predict? 

Great numbers!

If she promoted, it could move 100k more units, but there's not really anything else coming is there? :toofunny3: 

Smaller than Taylor?

Smaller than Harry? 

Her fanbase always say she is bigger than Taylor but why is this not translating to sales?

3 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

Why is everyone pretending like this is excellent? It's not a complete bomb but it's still nothing to really brag about 

Imagine bragging about someone else's numbers anyway :rip: only a cult would do that. 

Congrats, Bey. Don't let the toxic haters get you down.

Anything over 200k is huge.

300k while doing great on streaming is pretty impressive. Hopefully she has longevity which sounds likely since it seems they have a plan (+ it's tiktok friendly while being authentic and they eat that up)

1 minute ago, foreverwinter13 said:

Smaller than Taylor?

Smaller than Harry? 

Her fanbase always say she is bigger than Taylor but why is this not translating to sales?

Nobody in the Hive with braincells thinks Bey is commercially bigger than Taylor :rip:. Everyone knows only Taylor could pull off this re-recording ish.

5 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

It's consistent with her first week numbers throughout her career. Consistency is the flex. 

I really think it’s low. Why are people saying it’s great? Lol

7 minutes ago, doonerr said:

Defence is already on. You know it's bad for her

Nah babe, it's called perspective. Like how your fave shamelessly used Ariana + a K-Pop group for streams, plus several variants of disgusting ejaculate and piss colored vinyl stuffed in plastic bags with no artwork. 

3 minutes ago, foreverwinter13 said:

Smaller than Taylor?

Smaller than Harry? 

just..stop it  

OT: great numbers :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.