H100: Break My Soul #1

Renan90

19 minutes ago, chiliam said:

I dont know why you guys think this is good.  Its good for everyone else except Drake, Adele, Taylor, Harry and Beyoncé .

Lemonade and self title debut in 600k range. I understand the long break hurt her but she has 2 months preorder lead up to this so 50% drop is clearly not good.  450k-500k would be more reasonable.

If only 4 artists are above Bey then that sounds like it’s good :rip:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBLadyG

• Lovett

• glamrock<3

• foreverwinter13

5 minutes ago, Broken said:

Well, it's over.

ciara-flop.gif

The haters’ narrative? Yup! 

Those are amazing numbers. Wtf are some of you criticizing these numbers for? :biblio:

9 minutes ago, Broken said:

Well, it's over.

ciara-flop.gif

How does that work when all six of her albums debuted with over 300k and this hopefully is going to join them too. Who has done this exactly?

The responses from non Adele/Taylor stans are comical. None of your faves are pulling these numbers in 2022, let alone 25+ years into their career. Funny how the goalpost suddenly moves now that the narrative that she’s over after EIL/TG has dismally failed. Tread lightly and have several seats :toofunny3: 

The numbers are phenomenal in the post-bundle streaming era climate and exactly in line with our predictions. Fingers crossed she manages to outdo 4 and Dangerously In Love’s debuts. I do wonder if HDD factored in her website sales though. I’m not entirely sure whether they have access to those. 

1 hour ago, Timber said:

Just think about it, why would us fans buy a copy of an album when we can stream it? With all her previous album fans were forced to buy a copy so these numbers make sense to me. I said the same thing about 25. Even when Taylor didn't make physical copies available she went from like 850k (Folklore) to 300k (Evermore). To me its quite obvious that lower first week numbers don't really have much to do with an artist getting smaller, its just that it takes like 100 full plays of an album to equal one sale. This means artists with armys of huge stan bases will always have the upper-hand at first weeks, specifically Taylor and BTS. The goal first this album should be to make it last, just like SOUR, Future Nostalgia, and Planet Her, which are the actual big albums of the decade despite the first weeks not being as big. Luckily, it seems like Beyonce's goal has shifted to be more like that considering she's waiting for music video releases, perhaps to give proper single treatments. Let's hope this goes well.

This. She might be extending the era as much as possible to gain as much sales over the course of weeks tbh

Great numbers especially considering the minimal promotion and the 6 year gap between Lemonade and Renaissance :clap3:

I'm sure it'll go up though I think they're lowballing :giraffe:

32 minutes ago, Broken said:

Well, it's over.

ciara-flop.gif

B*tch where? It's giving delusional, 300k+ is amazing in this climate. Keep seething though!

Edited by ChrisTheLoner

im shocked with this thread

why are we pretending this is good numbers coz they’re not, and the sheep mindset just for the sake of keeping it cute.

this is not fine and i’m scared for her. there are literally kpop acts doing 5x her numbers and we can’t even counter the local sales excuse :rip:

The number is not good :rip:

2nd week drop will be more tragic :rip: 

1 minute ago, Harry said:

why are we pretending this is good numbers coz they’re not, and the sheep mindset just for the sake of keeping it cute.

this is not fine and i’m scared for her. there are literally kpop acts doing 5x her numbers and we can’t even counter the local sales excuse :rip:

This is more than some other MPGs were doing with bundles. Please take a Xanax.

4 minutes ago, Harry said:

She’s a 40 year old woman, 25 years into her career. You’re comparing apples and oranges. The truth of the matter is no female artist that isn’t named Taylor or Adele is pulling these numbers in 2022. 

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, Ribs said:

Nice numbers but they are clowns for saying 500k+ was possible. 

the clown is question is you and other trolls who were saying numbers totally outside of what the Beyhive was predicting

5 hours ago, Aramis said:

It's not crazy to think she can reach 400k btw. HDD is not counting the boxes, pre-orders and vinyils from her website + they understimated the streams.

Why are the website sales not factored in the prediction? Is it the same for other artist too like Adele and Taylor?

it’s the way she has two more projects to make these nasty haters fume and not wash their asses even more :rip:

Really great numbers without a tour bundle fakery, no promo, no visuals, like really cmon :jonny5:

• ATRL Moderator

Are the boxes even counting for billboard? The way boxes are counted is kinda unclear 

I love how y'all bringing up that she's 40 years old when younger artist like Billie and Drake couldn't touch 300K either. Hell even Ariana couldn't make it pass 200K so this number is good. 

27 minutes ago, Harry said:

not “I’m scared for her” :ahh: chronically online

24 minutes ago, Harry said:

Gerl :rip:

all this **** talking but when she has the highest female debut of 2022 and stays afloat on the charts…

8 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

Are the boxes even counting for billboard? The way boxes are counted is kinda unclear 

Yes, they have CDs inside. 

19 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

Why are the website sales not factored in the prediction? Is it the same for other artist too like Adele and Taylor?

Im pretty sure they are but again idk. It is hard to predict numbers from her webstore cause only her team knows that. All we know is that all 4 boxes sold out, which iirc had 40k in them, but it was also available WW. 

Dear Lord. It’s a total DISASTER!!!!!!!

Disappointing after all the paid articles her PR team bought. :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.