John Legend - 'LEGEND'

sam.teas

Incredibly boring and irrelevant

Can't wait for the Jazmine Sullivan duet. Hoping this is more R&B and a return to his earlier eras than his more recent stuff (post "All Of Me"...)

i would like to see a collab with Camila . she posted about his album recently and they will be on The Voice together next month.

Dope and Honey r pretty good

1 minute ago, ariananext said:

ugh Ariana's song was scrapped :dancehall3:

wasn't it supposed to be disco? i had forgotten they were supposed to release something.

3 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

wasn't it supposed to be disco? i had forgotten they were supposed to release something.

It actually leaked last month and it wasn't disco, it was an acoustic mellow song, nothing remarkable but I would've taken a cute feature since it's a dead time for us lol

49 minutes ago, ariananext said:

ugh Ariana's song was scrapped :dancehall3:

Thats a shame

Those delusional people under his tweet talking about Beyonce's impact :thing: 

Just checked out his latest singles and they're not bad. I might even listen to the whole album when it comes out.

Boring and corny, and it’s comical how much **** he (and his wife) talk about other artists behind the scenes 

• 4 weeks later...

Only good songs are the ones with features, bar 1 or 2.. the 2nd half could have been cut completely.. some songs are a bit too repetitive like 'You'.

I think this is a pretty solid album, better than Bigger Love at least. Nervous has the potential to be a cute hit tho.

listening now i liked Dope and Honey

1 hour ago, sam.teas said:

this will be easily forgotten in a matter of weeks :rip:

i mean how often has John Legend been mentioned on ATRL :cm:  or most R&B in general TBH

22 minutes ago, Insanity said:

i mean how often has John Legend been mentioned on ATRL :cm:  or most R&B in general TBH

spill. unfortunately this goes nowhere, except some tracks. the second half of the album could have been easily deleted 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.