Jump to content

Kamille: "New Kylie is gonna blow ur mind"


Junlin
 Share

Recommended Posts

spacer.png

 

she just earned another #1 with I’m Good (Blue) 

 

 

Quote

So next year we’ll start our third album with Kylie, and we only expected to do one. So the roster is building to a size where it is almost self-sustaining. We already know our first Q1 and Q2 releases for next year. 

https://headlinermagazine.net/bmg-uk-president-why-artists-are-flocking-to-the-music-industrys-most-unique-label.html
 

This legend is definitely coming for a bigger era :gayliecat1:

 

spacer.png

Edited by Junlin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Junlin

    7

  • TrueBlood

    4

  • TaylorNation

    2

  • Slap

    2

2023 SAVED!

 

TrueBlood

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kylie is in such a good position. She just gets to make carefree fun music, there will always be people checking it, and she makes bank from touring. I stan a genius

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let's not forget that Slow is the blueprint for this one. Another W for the gays

 

princess-daisy-mario.thumb.gif.181b99d7a

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Let's not forget that Slow is the blueprint for this one. Another W for the gays

 

princess-daisy-mario.thumb.gif.181b99d7a

Wait, what? Not Body Language 2.0 after Fever 2.0.

 

princess-daisy-mario.thumb.gif.181b99d7a

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, prézli said:

Give us Love at First Sight 2.0, QUEEN.

It's called Magic and it's on her last album sis.

 

princess-daisy-mario.thumb.gif.181b99d7a

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

Wait, what? Not Body Language 2.0 after Fever 2.0.

 

princess-daisy-mario.thumb.gif.181b99d7a

Yup, she confirmed it in her Vogue interview. We're about to be FED

 

princess-daisy-mario.thumb.gif.181b99d7a

 

(Disco wasn't Fever 2.0 tho, they're polar opposites)

Edited by ATWK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

also gays on SayHell are saying she’s doing th opening performance at Sydney World Pride next year… bops incoming!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just love how she keeps consistently delivering again and again, Golden and Disco were two great eras and she’s just the Legend (tm) that keeps on giving… Kylie. 
 

kylie minogue glastonbury2019 GIF by Glastonbury Festival

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Slap said:

I just love how she keeps consistently delivering again and again, Golden and Disco were two great eras and she’s just the Legend (tm) that keeps on giving… Kylie. 
 

kylie minogue glastonbury2019 GIF by Glastonbury Festival

I didn't know much about her, but Golden reallyyyy got me into her and DISCO solidified.

kylie minogue glastonbury2019 GIF by Glastonbury Festival

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

I didn't know much about her, but Golden reallyyyy got me into her and DISCO solidified.

kylie minogue glastonbury2019 GIF by Glastonbury Festival

Oh my god Yasss her back catalogue is amazing, Body Language alone was a momenT. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Disco really built momentum for her in the US so hopefully they go even bigger for the next record. I loved the idea of having the disco tour being in the round. Hopefully she keeps that idea for when she finally tours next year

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ATWK said:

Yup, she confirmed it in her Vogue interview. We're about to be FED

 

princess-daisy-mario.thumb.gif.181b99d7a

 

(Disco wasn't Fever 2.0 tho, they're polar opposites)

Disco was giving Light Year, and we are about to get a hybrid of Fever and Body Language 

 

spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ATWK said:

Let's not forget that Slow is the blueprint for this one. Another W for the gays

 

princess-daisy-mario.thumb.gif.181b99d7a

WE R WINNING

 

6ya201b4vj0r.gif

 

7 minutes ago, Junlin said:

Disco was giving Light Year, and we are about to get a hybrid of Fever and Body Language 

 

spacer.png

we don't deserve her

 

6ya201b4vj0r.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

QUEEEEEEEEN. Who else is serving pristine pop 35 years into her career. 
:jonnycat:
We are so ready 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just love to see her being appreciated right now. She has always been humble, unproblematic and so gracious. A true LEGEND. There’s only one Kylie!

 

spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ATWK said:

Let's not forget that Slow is the blueprint for this one. Another W for the gays

 

princess-daisy-mario.thumb.gif.181b99d7a

we WON

 

200.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ATWK said:

Let's not forget that Slow is the blueprint for this one. Another W for the gays

 

princess-daisy-mario.thumb.gif.181b99d7a

oh the way we won :WAP:

princess-daisy-mario.thumb.gif.181b99d7a

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TaylorNation said:

also gays on SayHell are saying she’s doing th opening performance at Sydney World Pride next year… bops incoming!!

which means a Mardi Gras stadium performance? :WAP: Super bowl halftime show who? :sistrens:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Give us Promises 2.0 :WAP:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...