Glenn Youngkin wants to ban any mention of homosexuality in schools

Horizon Flame

All this homophobia feels like the final stand of people who know they are on the losing side of history but refuse to accept it.

I’m tired of America.

29 minutes ago, slik said:

All this homophobia feels like the final stand of people who know they are on the losing side of history but refuse to accept it.

I thought that a few years ago, but now it feels more like the “losing” side is gaining traction. Add to that a new disease circulating primarily among gay men that will soon be effecting the general population in larger numbers, and I really worry about the future. 

Florida is one thing, because that state is moving further right, but the Republicans are silly if they think they can pull a Texas/Florida in Virginia and just let it fly. OR maybe, they don't care because they know that that win was a fluke... 

This doesn’t shock me? America likes to pretend it’s not homophobic/transphobic/anti-LGBTQ+, but we still live in a very Eurocentric/white, ableist, and heteronormative country.

Imagine how tired we are

If homophobia was working we wouldn’t be where we are today - they know they’re losing the right no matter how much they stall

2 hours ago, GhostBox said:

Ew 

could you not tell that was sarcastic?

3 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

I guess he’s running for President. 

It’s always these repressed homophobic ones that end up caught in the sex scandals anyway which is why they accuse others of ‘perversion’ to distract from their own behavior.

Imagine being dumb enough to fall for this dog whistling puritanical right wing clickbait politics.

:bibliahh:

8 hours ago, zasderfght said:

This doesn’t shock me? America likes to pretend it’s not homophobic/transphobic/anti-LGBTQ+, but we still live in a very Eurocentric/white, ableist, and heteronormative country.

What does this have to do with America being homophobic, many European countries are some of the most lgtb friendly countries in the world :rip:

10 hours ago, slik said:

What's dangerous is that they might win now? And only be shamed 20years later. 

It's truly frightening how the USA is set up.in a way we're the Republicans seem to.always get what they want but when you are build on a foundation of bigotry, sexism, racism and homophobia, guess those ists will always have an upper leg.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.