Meghan McCain sobbed and lactated on-air after rude comment from Joy Behar

Fleabag

NAURR what is that title17HSMdI.gif

Not even reading this article…but from the headline alone, what is up with these republicans being the most vile, gross, nasty people, saying whatever they want, then cry their eyes out when anyone doesn’t take it. I keep hearing the left is supposed to be tolerant, blah blah blah, yeah we are tolerant of most things except intolerance. You don’t get to champion people getting their rights taken away, then cry victim when people don't agree with you. Conservatives are the lowest types of people out there. Cry and lactate all you want megan mccain. You’re still a deplorable, evil human being. I do not feel sorry for you at all.

What are we supposed to do with that title?

spacer.png

Why would you admit this :rip:

Megan was egging on and almost bullying Joy, so Joy's response is entirely warranted

Megan is a crybaby,  hypocritical, stupid loser, like most Republicans

God she's annoying - and just so ... much of of a loser. I can't... :deadbanana2:

Arguably one of the most annoying people on the planet. Tho I wish her meltdowns and Joy humilliating her, it was a joy to see her losing it

8 hours ago, Valentine said:

Why is she still talking about the show 

If you hated it so much, shut up and move on. 

It's her only way to remain relevant and get people talking about her.  She literally went from being on the #1 show in daytime, to an opinion columnist on a tabloid site that she used to trash. :dies:

On 8/7/2022 at 1:16 AM, Wizard said:

omg i read robbed and lactated :toofunny2: like someone forcibly stole her breast milk 

ln0599e.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.