Jump to content

Do you think it's disrespectful that Bee named her album after an entire time period?


Nano
 Share

Recommended Posts


Renaissance
/rɪˈneɪs(ə)ns,rɪˈneɪsɒ̃s,rɪˈneɪsɑ:ns/
noun
a revival of or renewed interest in something.
noun: renaissance; plural noun: renaissances
"cinema-going is enjoying something of a renaissance"

 

The faux outrage :ahh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, abeille said:


Renaissance
/rɪˈneɪs(ə)ns,rɪˈneɪsɒ̃s,rɪˈneɪsɑ:ns/
noun
a revival of or renewed interest in something.
noun: renaissance; plural noun: renaissances
"cinema-going is enjoying something of a renaissance"

 

The faux outrage :ahh:

The lack of understanding of the English language while attempting to gate-keep language

 

😂😂😂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, GentleEarthquake said:

i'll ask the people that lived during the Renaissance next time i see them

It's not just the spirits of times past that are offended. I'm offended too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

“Do you think it's disrespectful that Nickee named her album Queen when Queen Elizabeth II is still alive?“

 

“Do you think it's disrespectful that Gagee named her album after her deceased aunt that she never met?“

 

Anything can be offensive if you really want it to be.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, abeille said:


Renaissance
/rɪˈneɪs(ə)ns,rɪˈneɪsɒ̃s,rɪˈneɪsɑ:ns/
noun
a revival of or renewed interest in something.
noun: renaissance; plural noun: renaissances
"cinema-going is enjoying something of a renaissance"

 

The faux outrage :ahh:

Not OP's first time acting like a fool

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, GentleEarthquake said:

i'll ask the people that lived during the Renaissance next time i see them

:ahh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Nano said:

Like, no matter how good your album is, it doesn't match up to the entirety of the Renaissance. Get over yourself.

Disrespectful to whom?

 

I think it's more disrespectful that you had this thought, got on ATRL, presses on Create thread, selected the topic, added a title, wrote that paragraph and then pressed post and not once question whether it was something worth posting. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Daydream said:

“Do you think it's disrespectful that Nickee named her album Queen when Queen Elizabeth II is still alive?“

 

“Do you think it's disrespectful that Gagee named her album after her deceased aunt that she never met?“

 

Anything can be offensive if you really want it to be.

No. You can get offended by everything if you want to be, doesn't mean it's offensive. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...