Jump to content

ATRL has been saying for months that Beyonce is a flop. Was ATRL wrong?


Bears01
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • fauxtography

    4

  • 50thStateofMind

    3

  • Bears01

    8

  • abeille

    4

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Katamari said:

they are usually wrong but this time they were really wrong :redface:

I get the feeling ATRL isn’t always the best source of guessing correctly…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

When is ATRL ever right? [2]

 

7 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

:cm:

The 2 smartest people on this God forsaken place

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

they really spent months making threads...and it all blew up in their face.

I think we need some Obsessed Beyonce Haters who are first to sprint to every Beyonce related thread for their input, they’re noticeably silent right now 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not a flop at all - Ren is doing very well.

 

However the hive continue to act like Bey is pulling numbers greater than Taylor or Rihanna which is, a choice!

 

ezgif.com-resize-3.thumb.gif.9626b01a842

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It is all relative, right now all the songs form the album are leaving Spotify Global Top 50, for a minor act it wouldn't matter, but we were told bayonce is just as big as Mariah, however she never dominated in pure sales in a time when record sales were in all time high, in 2002 is too late, she is not touching Adele, so clinging to radio points was the next best thing for her career, you can call it a flop for someone hyped as the biggest ever or just a good result for someone who passed her prime.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

Yea, look at the WW stats :fan:

 

Adele was dragged for less :fan:

?

 

Image

 

Edited by abeille
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Not a flop at all - Ren is doing very well.

 

However the hive continue to act like Bey is pulling numbers greater than Taylor or Rihanna which is, a choice!

 

ezgif.com-resize-3.thumb.gif.9626b01a842

 

 

 

 

Rihanna has literally never pulled numbers like this in her first week. Matter of fact, last time they both released albums, this is what happened: https://www.billboard.com/music/rb-hip-hop/ifpi-beyonce-lemonade-highest-selling-album-2016-drake-song-7775037/amp/

 

Beyonce outsold her, and ranked higher on the year end IFPI? 
 

But, Beyonce did not have any bundles or a big collab (unless you wanna count a 70 year old woman as a big collab), and she still had one of the biggest debuts of the decade. What went right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

What worldwide stats? These: 

 

 


https://atrl.net/forums/topic/410348-netherlands-renaissance-1/


 

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/410345-ireland-renaissance-1-break-my-soul-1/

 

Oh wow, ATRL wishes their faves could flop like this

 

Trust, the goalpost will be moved again now that she's shattering records globally

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Rihanna has literally never pulled numbers like this in her first week. Matter of fact, last time they both released albums, this is what happened: https://www.billboard.com/music/rb-hip-hop/ifpi-beyonce-lemonade-highest-selling-album-2016-drake-song-7775037/amp/

 

Beyonce outsold her, and ranked higher on the year end IFPI? 
 

But, Beyonce did not have any bundles or a big collab (unless you wanna count a 70 year old woman as a big collab), and she still had one of the biggest debuts of the decade. What went right?

:deadbanana4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, abeille said:

?

 

Image

 

 

21 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

What worldwide stats? These: 

 

 


https://atrl.net/forums/topic/410348-netherlands-renaissance-1/


 

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/410345-ireland-renaissance-1-break-my-soul-1/

 

Oh wow, ATRL wishes their faves could flop like this

 

The one week peaks, we love it :heart2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

 

The one week peaks, we love it :heart2:

Hope those goalposts aren't too heavy :heart2:

 

OT: Yes, specifically the Monsters who informed me she could only get hits by hopping on remixes :sistrens:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, unclefloprry said:

 

The one week peaks, we love it :heart2:

Are you a time traveller sis? It's only been a week since the album came out 

 

giphy.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Always. I remember a few months ago I was the one of the only ones (along with Beyhive of course) to tell users to stop acting like EIL and The Gift were indicators of her future success. I'm glad she proved haters wrong as usual!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...