Betty La Fea: La Historia Continúa | July 19 On Prime Video

Sergi91

spacer.png

Update July 6 2023:

Edited by Sergi91

For those of you who aren’t aware…

The second season of Betty La Fea is called “Ecomoda” and it aired in 2001.

Amazon Prime asked RCN for a third season, yeah I knew it, Betty left Netflix and it's going to Prime. The idea of Betty divorcing is nice, but let's see how the latam audience reacts to it lol :campfire:

7 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

For those of you who aren’t aware…

The second season of Betty La Fea is called “Ecomoda” and it aired in 2001.

I never knew this existed. Did it air in the states? :deadbanana:

Just now, Attitude said:

I never knew this existed. Did it air in the states? :deadbanana:

It was Univision’s idea to create a follow up with RCN.  “Betty La Fea” was HUGE on Telemundo when it first aired in the USA and Univision wanted a piece of that pie. :gaycat: 

I believe it’s possible the OG cast will return with a great script and money for this new season. I mean the whole cast reunited again in 2019 to do a play in South America. :gaycat:
spacer.png
(with the exception of Tomas) 

I remember watching both the original and the remake when I was a kid. I’m here for Queen Betty’s return. :wanda:

:priceless:  No , thanks

only if big budget  :mandown:

Didn’t she get a huge makeover at the end?

They should bring back Ugly Betty though, there was a ton more to explore. 

The point of the story is that she was ugly and that she falls in love with an "impossible" man. Ecomoda was a flop and I'm sure if they make that supposed third season it would be equally a flop; in addition, the original writer died :rip:

5 minutes ago, bliaz said:

The point of the story is that she was ugly and that she falls in love with an "impossible" man. Ecomoda was a flop and I'm sure if they make that supposed third season it would be equally a flop; in addition, the original writer died :rip:

They can just make the third season as an adaptation of another story. I would love to see them in Mirada De Mujer. Betty & Armando get divorced… she falls in love with a younger man…. 

Would Observador Latino lie?

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

Didn’t she get a huge makeover at the end?

Yes, like the biggest one possible. Honestly, a 3rd season is kinda pointless but I guess that, due to the recent popularity of the 1st season, maybe it could smash. 

A third season would be great to address the horrible message that Betty ending with Armando sends, I know it was a different time, but she shouldn't have ended up with a man like that. 

1 hour ago, M André said:

A third season would be great to address the horrible message that Betty ending with Armando sends, I know it was a different time, but she shouldn't have ended up with a man like that. 

But they have a baby girl in the second season, and reportedly the third season is about Betty getting divorced + her daughter all grown up. 

• 11 months later...
On 8/4/2022 at 9:50 PM, TROPICUM said:

Would Observador Latino lie?

Well :mandown:

spacer.png

Third season? idgi. I haven't seen anything about this, especially in this time were nostalgia shows/novelas like this one go viral when announced.

(or is it that the novela/show had 2 seasons back then and this new one will be a third one? :rip:)

What's the point of this? Fernando Gaitán passed away before the pandemic. Literally, nobody but him could tell Betty's story.

wait what?!?!?

is this real, i ain't seen dem since Ecomoda 

• 10 months later...

Gag, I hope she drags Armando to hell.

• Like 2

Can't wait :duca:

Marcela and La Peliteñida will be there :duca:

Unnecessary:coffee: 

At leats Patsy Pat will be there (and Nicrolax) :bird:

I'm perched for this, the OG is such a classic that I forgot how many times I've watched it tbh lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.