Beyoncé - BREAK MY SOUL (CLIQUEBAIT)

PrettyHurts

2 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

I'm screaming at her doing this. But why didn't she do it earlier, so we could've gotten the UK #1? :rip:

There's always next week, at least hopefully. :deadbanana:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bears01

• Lovett

• ShouldersSideways

• kyliefever2002

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Blue G said:

Clever way to get YouTube views before the video

her team is implementing some fun and thoughtful strategies this era :clap3:

My jaw dropped but shut so damn hard when I saw black screen with text that all my teeth crashed and now she better pay for my insurance

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The answer is in your question. It would've made too much sense :rip: 

I mean, they were pumping out remixes to try and help. But it was streams we were lacking in. :rip: On a positive note, she looks f*cking incredible in those 30 seconds we got. :lmao:

she looks kinda animated, like an avatar. there's no expression in her eyes if you know what I mean

Screaming the way i waited for more visuals to show up after that 30 seconds :rip:

4 minutes ago, tshwark said:

YAWN

“Bayonce is so boring, she’s #1,037473 on Spotify and never went Diamond like Adele, the public said no”

There, filled out every predictable and stupid thing you’d say afterwards so you can hopefully exit this thread, while steaming the song she made just for you: 

I hate her!!!!!!!!

Just release the damn video!!! or maybe this is a teaser?

1 minute ago, Bears01 said:

“Bayonce is so boring, she’s #1,037473 on Spotify and never went Diamond like Adele, the public said no”

There, filled out every predictable and stupid thing you’d say afterwards so you can hopefully exit this thread, while steaming the song she made just for you: 

Sweetie, I find that song boring, you should respect different points of view, and bayonce never going Diamond in pure sales is a fact you are bringing now.

15 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

I mean, they were pumping out remixes to try and help. But it was streams we were lacking in. :rip: On a positive note, she looks f*cking incredible in those 30 seconds we got. :lmao:

remixes? a remix ep dropped? :jonnycat:

7 minutes ago, tshwark said:

Sweetie, I find that song boring, you should respect different points of view, and bayonce never going Diamond in pure sales is a fact you are bringing now.

Yeah, neither have tons of artists :rip: get a life dawg 

15 minutes ago, tshwark said:

go outside touch some grass :heart2:

9 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Yeah, neither have tons of artists :rip: get a life dawg 

CLEARED :ahh:

beyonce revolutionizing on the traditional mv teasers :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.