Chinese ambassador wants more concentration camps

SmittenCake

3 hours ago, Communion said:

So you're going on record as believing that an extermination campaigh has killed 6+ Million people in China over the past 4 years and that anyone who doesn't buy the claim that China "has committed a series of killings that dwarf the Holocaust" without proof is.....a genocide denier? :skull:

And per this post, you are claiming that 6M+ is only the death count in *one* genocide, and that apparently China is congruently committing *multiple genocides at the exact same time* as one another? So what is your claim? That China is systematically killing 3-5M of its own citizens a year? 

Do you honestly understand how many even just 3M people is? Do you genuinely grasp the weight of what your are claiming outside of just right-wing trolling? That you're essentially saying it is undisputable fact that China is systematically killing, every year, the equivalent of the entire population of Nevada, in an ethnic cleansing campaign? That's the claim, correct? And that any disagreement to this claim is "genocide denial"?

You're talking about "put an end to this" but surely you realize you're the one dabbling in conspiracy without pushback right? China is no saint and mods realistically manage criticism with nuanced discussion. Everyone should be allowed to criticize any goverent. But surely you are trying to rock the boat and test your luck given the negative sentiment towards China in the West by posting literal conspiracy theories? At what point does it veer into something akin to QAnon that you make such claims no government or organizations supports as true? Do you realize most people would find it insane to claim any country has secretly killed 6m citizens without any evidence?

If you @'d the mods for the Civics section and asked them if they believe your claim that is, and I'm quoting you here, "a death toll over 6 million, more than the Holocaust, no one can speak about", do you think they would believe you or ask for proof like I and others have? There's no special treatment. You just can't imagine that most people need evidence behind such outrageous claims like that a 2nd Holocaust happened in secret. Even a decade of brutal war doesn't produce the kind of death you're claiming as factual. 

This 12 page essay MELTDOWN over: The Chinese Communist Party :rip: we really are living in the upside down. Communion sis, it is not worth it

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• SmittenCake

• rivers

• Bears01

5 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

Yeah but my specific problem (that I brought on myself) exists in my bedroom, so this doesn't actually matter

7 hours ago, Dephira said:

Yeah but student loans exist in the USA, so this doesn't actually matter 

?????

26 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

?????

They're being tongue-in-cheek.

17 hours ago, Gorgeous said:

how can atrl mods ban people for misgendering Demi Lovato and not for denying all the different genocides going on in china? I think its time to put an end t this, I'm starting to think that ATRL is being paid somehow to let this user untouched :deadbanana2:

Because that user has special treatment from the staff.

14 hours ago, Bears01 said:

This 12 page essay MELTDOWN over: The Chinese Communist Party :rip: we really are living in the upside down. Communion sis, it is not worth it

The only meltdown is the kind of anti-China hysteria that has rotted some of yall's perception of the world and made you view life like a Marvel movie. :skull:

A: "3-5 million people are killed yearly by China in their multiple ongoing genocides. It's simply fact."

B: "is it? Are you sure? I don't...... think there's evidence to substantiate such an extreme and wild claim."

A: "I'm SICK of your ****, and I want you BANNED, you ANTI-AMERICAN, ANTI-WEST, PRO-CHINA TANKIE APOLOGIST BOLSHEVIK COMMIE BLUE HAIRED THEYTHEM GENOCIDE DENIER!!!!!"

*blinks*

:deadbanana4:

Again. someone made a very specific accusation and now won't substantiate their claim. And you all are freaking out at someone calling that out because I guess "China bad' and we can just now make anything up about China cause Chinese are bad people and it doesn't matter it's true or false anyway cause they have it coming. If you are so certain that what that user (and yourself) are claiming is indisputable fact, @ the mods for this section and ask them too and determine if you're gonna call them genocide deniers too. :skull:

Fjgh what is going on in here :deadbanana2:

This thread is so embarrassing and frustrating, because that one outlandish claim (which is obviously inaccurate, the last number I remember that was widely spread was 1M+ detentions, although it came from Zenz, who is... sketchy, to say the least, but then so are the Mango emoji twitter pages that "" debunk "" a lot of other Xinjiang related things) has monopolized this thread, also equally by that one user. And as a result the direction of discourse is, well :toofunny2:

I wish some of y'all could articulate instead why "re-education" is almost always a form of enacting horrific cultural supremacist ideology, regardless of which country does it (Inb4 I'm made to condemn - as a gotcha or whataboutism - the re-education camps that France runs too as bad); and how cultural genocide might not necessarily require genocidal intent. 

To get back to the ACTUAL topic, this is gross. Be it forced liberalization of ethnic minorities in Xinjiang or "re-education" of a people who largely refuse to identify as Chinese, these projects are all going to fail much like similar re-education programs have failed across the world. 

On 8/4/2022 at 12:19 PM, Gorgeous said:

how can atrl mods ban people for misgendering Demi Lovato and not for denying all the different genocides going on in china? I think its time to put an end t this, I'm starting to think that ATRL is being paid somehow to let this user untouched :deadbanana2:

This. :rip: 

Sadly nothing will come of this. It's not in anybody's best interest to start conflict with the CCP. :doc:

On 8/4/2022 at 7:48 PM, ProudLBS said:

the Chinese government pays for ATRL's servers :celestial5:

Is that why they are so shitty? :celestial5:

Edited by Cloudy

Truly a nightmare. But we've been saying this for years :doc:

How does a white kid from NJ become such a China lover to the point that he denies the detainment camps :deadbanana2: 

Edited by Jagger

2 hours ago, Jagger said:

How does a white kid from NJ become such a China lover to the point that he denies the detainment camps :deadbanana2: 

Ask him directly @Communion

9 hours ago, Jagger said:

He's writing essays over here :deadbanana2:

It's okay, guys. Apparently, the threshold for genocide is 6 millions deaths, so we should wait until China reaches that number to be thinking about calling them out for genocide.  /S  :rip:

On 8/6/2022 at 9:22 PM, Taylena said:

It's okay, guys. Apparently, the threshold for genocide is 6 millions deaths, so we should wait until China reaches that number to be thinking about calling them out for genocide.  /S  :rip:

In before:

6 million deaths*

* after 1989

CCP-killed-at-least-50-million-Chinese.w

On 8/6/2022 at 11:07 AM, Jagger said:

That user should migrate and live in China to experience the government he’s stanning for. 

12 hours ago, kwek_kwek said:

That user should migrate and live in China to experience the government he’s stanning for. 

this is what ive been saying about the hardcore tankies and commies alike 

The meltdown :ahh:

That certain user should be banned for gaslighting users constantly. You can say one thing and he twists your words into lies and sensationalism.

On topic, what the Chinese government is doing and what they will do next is horrendous and it’s really sad that the world can’t do anything about it. 

On 8/4/2022 at 7:34 AM, Communion said:

Right-wing ATRL members: *constantly post conspiracy theories and anti-Chinese rhetoric that now bleeds into antisemitism that would reasonably upset anyone if true and anger them if false*

Also right-wing ATRL members: *claim people stan China if they ask for proof of the claims that somehow an atrocity that would dwarf the impact of the Holocaust is happening yet nothing is being done about it*

Genuinely shocked to see you of all people defend antisemitism and Holocaust denial. :deadbanana4:

You clearly argue in bad faith and that’s why no one takes you seriously. All you had to say was that user made a claim that wasn’t fact checked and move on. Instead you accuse people of being anti-Semitic and holocaust deniers which is pretty disgusting. Stop being a liar with your fake, made up quotes too. 

On 8/17/2022 at 7:27 PM, rivers said:

You clearly argue in bad faith and that’s why no one takes you seriously. All you had to say was that user made a claim that wasn’t fact checked and move on. Instead you accuse people of being anti-Semitic and holocaust deniers which is pretty disgusting. Stop being a liar with your fake, made up quotes too. 

All that matters is that the poster spread misinformation; which also seems to constantly happen on this site in regards to China.

Edited by Mean Trees

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.