• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rigalo

• est. in 90s

• nooniebao

• Lyrical Liar

Very nice record from start to finish, both this one and the previous are very enjoyable and such a good direction that really suits her vocals.

Okay this is my favorite alt rock release this year. I thot it was Maggie Lindermann's Suckerpunch but Coping Mechanism literally EATS and stomps all over that album I fear. Give Willow her flowers. This album keeps on giving. :jonny:

21 minutes ago, est. in 90s said:

Okay this is my favorite alt rock release this year. I thot it was Maggie Lindermann's Suckerpunch but Coping Mechanism literally EATS and stomps all over that album I fear. Give Willow her flowers. This album keeps on giving. :jonny:

Yeah I agree, I expected to much from Maggie but her EP was better. 

Not a fan of Willow but she blew me away with this album. 

11 hours ago, Roger said:

Yeah I agree, I expected to much from Maggie but her EP was better. 

Not a fan of Willow but she blew me away with this album. 

Same! I loved Paranoia on first listen, Suckerpunch is more of a grower for me. The album is also good, but I don't think Maggie has truly topped the excellence of her EP yet.

As far as Willow, I'm more of a casual fan, but yeah, this album is amazing. I loved the singles but didn't expect to be snatched like this. I enjoyed some songs from her EP from last year and ARDIPITHECUS was also incredible, but this album nearly has no skips for me. You can see her growth with this project. I would say it's her most sonically cohesive album to date.

Plus, can you ever truly miss with having Yves Tumor on your album? :cool: lol

Obsessed with this album I hope she continues with this sound, hover like a goddess is perfection. I’m wondering what the numbers look like tho I feel like this had no hype whatsoever behind it. 

What are predictions for BB200?

JohnWayneHolland

Oh wow I really liked this :clap3: my favorites on my first listen are <maybe> it's my fault, <Coping Mechanism>, ur a <stranger> and No Control, really solid body of work :clap3:

This is a great album, although the pre-released tracks were by far the best

way better than her last album! it's great :clap3:

Split & No Control... my goodness... SOTY materials right there

faves: S, NC, Falling Endlessly & BATSHIT!

okay this album is fantastic, so much better then her last

20220825_014454.gif

Falling Endlessly, curious/furious and Copy Mechanism Are best songs on album :clap:

I hate that none of yall are  posting spotify numbers, apple numbers, and billboard predictions 

56 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Noooooo Queen :jonny: did LIFE chart?

It peaked at #46 on BB200 last year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.