RideOrDie

Interesting! Didn’t see this one coming 

Edit: this tho :deadbanana4:

Edited by Mark Rih

There are no words... :deadbanana4:

one of my least favourite songs of the album

omg :duca::duca::duca::duca:

will this have a 2nd verse now?? Imagine :jonny5: aghdfgfagsrhdtjgfasgdf

Calm down, guys! "Less Than Zero" will have its time to shine. The man didn't put it right before "Blinding Lights" on the tour setlist for nothing. I'm sure him and the XO team are well aware of its potential, but I understand why they're likely saving it for last considering how his previous smash hits completely overshadowed all subsequent singles. It's best to invest in other songs before pulling the sure-fire card, not to mention it has strong late autumn/early winter vibes anyway.

This news have me so excited! "Best Friends" is such a good and catchy banger, but I always felt it needed a second verse + bridge to truly elevate it, and I think Summer Walker was a very inspired pick. I already know both will sound great together :jonny5:

Nobody saw this coming, but it's an intriguing surprise. Hope they're planning to make a music video too. 

mlaredoperez

One of the worst songs on the album.... tragic.

2 hours ago, Moonlight Nation said:

Calm down, guys! "Less Than Zero" will have its time to shine. The man didn't put it right before "Blinding Lights" on the tour setlist for nothing. I'm sure him and the XO team are well aware of its potential, but I understand why they're likely saving it for last considering how his previous smash hits completely overshadowed all subsequent singles. It's best to invest in other songs before pulling the sure-fire card, not to mention it has strong late autumn/early winter vibes anyway.

This news have me so excited! "Best Friends" is such a good and catchy banger, but I always felt it needed a second verse + bridge to truly elevate it, and I think Summer Walker was a very inspired pick. I already know both will sound great together :jonny5:

Nobody saw this coming, but it's an intriguing surprise. Hope they're planning to make a music video too. 

Agree, Less Than Zero is a smash but he needs to get to work, I'm sick of these short lived singles that are given no promo on his part. He worked for Blinding Lights and Save Your Tears to smash, he needs to start performing the Dawn FM singles as well and give them their time to shine. So many amazing tracks that deserved his effort. 

the way all of you have been overrating less than zero since day one, the same way you did with syt...

and neither are even in the top 5 of their parent albums :ace:

38 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

the way all of you have been overrating less than zero since day one, the same way you did with syt...

And Save Your Tears became one of the biggest hits of his career :celestial5:

so excited for this! Summer is gonna deliver

I agree he really should push Less Than Zero tho

Girl not the weakest song on the album :rip: he should’ve remixed ITSE

yes one of my top 3 on the album!!! I would've never imagined summer walker to be on a remix of it though, but at the same time i never pictured Rosalia remixing Blinding Lights and that ended up being really good. Hope this one is too!

9 hours ago, Michael196 said:

this spill :siptea:

OT:

not the worst song on the album (which is basically One Right Now 2.0) and to top it all off the remix is with Summer Walker of all people..... :deadbanana2: i hate him

should've been Is There Someone Else at least that would've made more sense to remix it 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.