Terrorism at Ariana Concert: 22 Dead; 59 Injured

DemiLovato

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly hope its nothing serious, because I am screaming at some posts in here. I dont want to feel guilty. :toofunny3: 

so many people saying something else, like it ain't funny to tell lies.

also the police says they think it wasn't at the concert.

Donald J. Trump

Wait this is in Manchester? Fix it UK :biblio: I thought these things wouldn't happen after the Christina Grimmie incident.

PhreshDiamond

not  a speaker :rip: how are people getting a speaker mixed up with a bomb. Someone getting fired. 

ryanpittman97

This is exactly why people don't tour overseas, if she gets hurt I'm killing someone deadass 

RainDreamer
1 minute ago, DemiLovato said:

Hopefully this was it but the comments on here :rip:

Just now, PhreshDiamond said:

not  a speaker :rip: how are people getting a speaker mixed up with a bomb. Someone getting fired. 

:toofunny3:

My friends are there they snapchatted before the show, haven't heard anything since :dancehall: lemme text them and find out. 

PhreshDiamond
Just now, ryanpittman97 said:

This is exactly why people don't tour overseas, if she gets hurt I'm killing someone deadass 

The UK is safer than the USA :rip: 

americanlife

MESS :rip: I hope everyone is okay. How dare her security let this happen, especially when that creepy guy was right behind her on stage a couple months ago :biblio: Fire them Ari!

This is giving me teas of that time when I went to a radio concert and someone's grill blew up before Selena's performance and everyone ran :lmao: but to be serious I hope it's nothing serious.

Archived